Owen & Lucinda's POV

"My cousin Cas needs this done soon. She is beyond pissed at Aden and I am not sure why. Keep looking for the files." I said to Owen.

"Baby let's go and eat. It's getting late and I'm tired." Owen said.

"Family first, plus if you help me I'll do that thing you like in bed." I said to him seductively.

Works everytime. I was looking on his desk when Aden walked in. Shit I thought. When he saw Owen he shouted for us to leave.

"Dammit Owen he wasn't supposed to be there. What should we do?" I asked.

"Call your cousin and tell her." He said.

After I got off of the phone with Cas she was pissed. She wants Nina, her best friend, back. She also wants Luke to be hers.

Shits f**ked up but I have to help Cas save Nina and the children.
______________________________________
Nina

The brothers have calmed down alot. We are back to me being with both of them. It's safe to say I haven't had sex with either of them... Well since I was raped by Luke.

I still get nightmares, this is the second time he has done this. Not sure how many times I'll have to go through this before he learns.

They make me take turns in their bedroom but, I'm not complaining. Each of them do whatever I want to please me.

I was in Luke's room when he walked in with red eyes.

I immediately became alarmed that he was drunk and he would hurt me or the baby.

"Relax Nina I am not drunk, I'm just high. Aden and I smoke occasionally." He said.

I relaxed a bit but can he blame me for being on edge.

"Want me to scratch your hair tonight?" He asked huskily.

"After you rub my feet and belly. I am so glad Aden and you are getting along. Please don't change this." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"What are we going to name our daughter?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I am just so happy you are having my baby again. Nina when will you let me make love to you?" He asked.

"Luke... You know I still have nightmares..." I said before he cut me off.

"I know baby. You have them when we share a bed together. I cannot say how truly sorry I am. I really wish I could take back hurting you." He said.

"Let's not talk about it. The past is in the past. Plus we are due any day now with our second daughter." I said.

"Let me pleasure you. I don't want your last memory of me, being the time I raped and abused you. It was almost nine months ago, I want us to have a good memory." He said.

"I don't know." I said as he started to rub my clit.

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned.

He slowly removed my shorts while keeping eye contact with me. He put his tongue on my slit and began to lick every spot.

As he licked me he hummed to intensify my pleasure. He began to insert a digit, getting a loud moan from me.

He licked all over my bud. He placed one hand on my breast and began to tease it while the other hand went in and out of my hole.

It had been awhile and this felt like the best head I have ever received. My hands were in his hair pulling softly.

"That's it baby let go." He said as he made out with my clit.

I moaned so loud that I'm sure I woke the whole house up.

He began to undress but I wasn't unsure this was a good idea.

"Luke... I am not ready for this... With you." I said honestly.

After he was naked he climbed on the bed and began kissing me.

"Baby we can stop whenever you say. I just don't want the last experience to be me hurting you." He said the last part lowly.

"Okay." I said unsure of what I was getting myself into.

He began to kiss me again while rubbing my clit. I was so wet at this point that I needed my second release. He kept teasing me until I told him to put it in already.

"Uhhhhhh..." He grunted.

"This feels so good." I say scratching his back.

"Lay on you side. I don't want to hurt our baby." He said.

I laid on my side and he entered me slowly. It was so much pleasure it overwhelmed me.

I was panting heavily and he began to kiss my back and shoulders while playing with my breast causing more pleasure to rip through me.

Once we finished he carried me to the bathroom and ran us a bath. I was too tired to say anything.

"Are you okay baby? Did I hurt you in anyway? He asked.

"No I'm just sleepy." I said yawning.

He gave me a bathe quickly and changed the sheets so I could lay down. He gave me one of his shirts and boxers to wear.

I feel asleep fast as I was so tired after coming four times.

"I love you so much Nina. I am sorry I got you pregnant again without your consent. I will be the best father to our children and best husband to you." Luke said.

"Don't ever leave me or shut me out. I'd go crazy if I loss the kids and you." He said as he kissed me again.

"I love you too!" I said before drifting off to a peaceful bliss.

That night I didn't have a nightmare. I got them almost everyday since Luke raped me the second time.

When I woke up Luke wasn't in bed with me. I sat up and seen him staring at me from across the room.

"What is it." I said kind of scared.

"I was just about to make you breakfast when I saw you stirring in your sleep. I didn't want to wake you up." He said to me.

It's okay let's get the kids. With that we both went to get my four kids to make them breakfast.