Luke's Heaven

"Cas I've been waiting for you my whole life, Luke said."

"Well I sure as hell haven't been waiting for you, Cas said as she spat in his face."

"Feisty, I love it! Your so sexy and I can't wait to have you. In fact I think I'll have you right now, Luke said."

"Please Luke don't touch me, Cas said."

Cas was laying on Luke's bed, underneath him at the moment. He already stripped them both out of their clothes.

"Ahhhh... You feel that. It feels like heaven, Luke said while closing his eyes."

Luke held both of Cas's arms above her with his right hand.
Just then Cas brought here knee up and tried hitting him.

"Stupid b***h. Your mine now! The sooner you get that threw that tiny head of yours the better, he said."

Luke went rough and fast. He enjoyed the screaming Cas made.

"That wasn't so bad... now was it, Luke asked Cas?"

"I've had bigger, she lied as she looked into his eyes."

Luke chuckled.

"Oh is that why you were screaming for me to stop, he said."

"Your f**king heavy you dipsh*t, she said to him."

"I'm going to have so much fun with you, he said (As he sat up and smacked her with so much force)."

"I hope you rot in hell for this you piece of sh*t, she said."

Luke looked very pissed and started to roughly rape her, again.

"I'll. Break. You, he said through gritted teeth."

His hand was roughly pulling her hair as he slammed into her over and over.

"Please Luke stop. I'm sorry. I'll do whatever you want just stop, she said."

Luke stopped pounding into her and starred at her.

"Cut the act. I can see through you. You and me are more alike then you think. Oh and I'll stop when you're pregnant, he said while laughing."

"I'll kill you in your sleep. Do you think I would actually have a baby with you. Haha... Your f**king funny, she said as she spat in his open mouth."

"Where have you been all my life? If you keep acting like this I might fall in love with you, he said with a sarcastic smirk."

He smacked her again. Then got up and left, but not before locking her in the room.

"I need Peach, Luke sighed. I think I have the perfect plan to get her here and alone, Luke said to no one in particular."
_________________________________________

Nina's Pov

Aden left me at the house alone. He still hasn't told me if he is going to bring Cas back to me. At least he gave my a cell phone.

*Text msg from Luke*

Luke: Peach do you want your friend back?

Nina: How did you get my number? I've only had this phone for 1 week.

Luke: I have my ways. If you want to see her you need to come to this location now and leave Aden at home.

Nina: Aden's out and send the address Luke.

Luke: 213423 Jazee Lane. Come now!

Nina: I don't have car keys.

Luke: Second cabinet top shelf. See you soon peach.