One.

Corrine.,
"Hey Ms Eltha how you doing today ?" I asked my patient who has been here since I started.

"I'm doing good pretty girl how are you have you found you someone special yet?"

"Ms Eltha you ask me that everyday , you know I haven't I'm still looking though ." I shook my head while smiling at her.

"You will find somebody baby." I nodded while continuing to check her vitals and making sure she was okay . I've been working here for almost 5 years straight out of nursing school . She has become like a second mother to me and I have needed it being 25 with no mother around has been tough . My mom lives in Georgia with her husband . Once I finished nursing school and I found out I passed my board test I decided to move to New York where there have been endless opportunities here for me. Speaking of my mom she's calling now.

"Hi Mommy ."

"Hey baby how's everything going today ?"

"It's going pretty good I'm actually getting ready to get off and I'll probably go grab some food."
"Okay baby I was just calling to check on you we miss you"

"I miss you guys too I will come and visit soon mom , but let me call you back Jenesis (Genesis) is trying to FaceTime me ."
I hung up with mom and answered my Bestfriend Genesis phone call .

"Hey Bestfriend !"
"Hey girl what you doing when you get off it Friday night ."
"I don't even know what you trying to get into."
"Well, Dom got a extra ticket to the Dave East concert tonight and I know your a fan so I was wondering if you wanted to go."
"Girl YES , for Dave East I will gladly pop out , meet me at the mall in 30 minutes."
"Bet" I hung up the phone super hyped because Dave East is honestly my favorite rapper and I have been waiting to catch him in concert. Before clocking out I decided to check his Instagram .

@daveeast: Meet and Greet at East River Plaza, Performing Tonight at Madison Square Garden POP OUT

@daveeast: Meet and Greet at East River Plaza, Performing Tonight at Madison Square Garden POP OUT.!
____________________________________
@domnyc: The Vibes My Guy !
@RandomGirl: Can't Wait I'm Definitely Popping Out .
@CocoBrown: @domnyc - definitely the vibes bro❤️

Ms Eltha

___________________________________

PLEASE COMMENT LET TO ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. VOTE IF YOU ARE ENJOYING. & SHARE WITH YOU FRIENDS ♥️