Sixteen

Corrine
I've been calling Dave for over two hours now and he has not been answering my calls he's really pissing me off. I've been feeling really sick to my stomach about how things have been going and my intuition is telling me that something isn't right.

I called his phone for the 30th time today and he finally answered ,

"Dave where are you why the fuck have you not been answering my phone calls,?" I hollered into the phone.

"Coco I promise I'm going to explain everything to you when I get home I just cant talk right now, Dave said into the phone.

"You never have time for anything, I have been trying to call all day--" In the middle of me talking I heard the background shuffling going on and just when I was fixing to ask what was going on, when I heard a woman's voice in the background.

"Come back to bed daddy" The woman voice spoke, my heart instantly fell to my chest I don't know why I was even surprised at these antics he was pulling.

"You know what Dave just forget it, you do sound pretty busy." I hung up before he could reply.

My heart wanted to cry but at the same time my pride told me to just shake it off.

I decided on checking my Instagram feed and I almost threw up everywhere.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

OnAJourney: When bae has an expensive taste @daveeast

@daveeast: the vibes shawty

150 comments..

I cannot believe he really messing with this hoe behind my back,!

DAVE
I gotta hurry up and get this nigga Raheem before i lose my girl.
Journey is beating around the bush about his where abouts I been trying to keep her happy so she would give me all the information I need .

"Yo Journey when the last time you talk to Raheem?" I said taking a bite of my food . We at this private restaurant downtown called Prive it's pretty decent.
"Why Dave , that's all you ever wanna talk about Is him ." She said rolling her eyes .

"Journey don't play with where tf that nigga at," she looked at me like I had 3 heads.
"I- I really don't know he called yesterday and told me to tell  you to watch your back and your bitch," she started smirking a little .

"Let's go,"  I said dropping a $100 bill on the table , once we reached the car I grabbed that bitch by her kneck.
"Look bitch you gone find out where that hoe ass nigga is or it's your ass !" She shook her head okay making the phone call.

I just hope corrine will still hold me down !

________________________________
What y'all think ?
Quick update !

Holding You Down (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें