Seven.

Jenesis.,

When we got up the stairs , Wayno was trying to check me for my outfit but it was all going in one ear and out the other.

"Wayno don't start I'm just trying to have a good time tonight ." I said rolling my eyes. It was hella niggas eyeing me though but shidddd I can't help it cause I'm fine AF.!

"You really testing me Jen why would you come knowing these niggas thirsty." I laughed at him.

"Wayno you don't even claim me in public so why does it matter.?" I said getting in his face because it was true behind closed doors he wines and dined me but in public I was more than likely put on the back burner for his "fans" so I just took that as a "You do you and imma do me" kinda thing , he never told me different.

"WTF you even talking about , what does that have to do with now ?" This nigga really was serious.

"Everything .!" I said attempting to walk off but he grabbed my arm kissing me deep and long in front of everyone.

"Now come on , we need to talk at my place."
Damn daddy put me in my place.

Wayno.,

Shawty was really trying me talking about me claiming her she should already know she mine. We pulled up to my spot, I walked around and let her out the car.
"Thanks " she mumbled.

Finally making it inside she walked in looking around .
"This is a nice place," She said looking over at me as I stare a whole in her. She blushes and looks away. I walk up to her and grab her face and kiss her with a whole bunch of passion. I slowly started sucking on her kneck. I pulled away for a split second to text Dave and let him know I left out with Jen just incase they started looking for us. I looked back up at her to see her looking down playing with her nails.

"Nahhhh lil mommas don't be trying to act shy now you was just talking all that talk let me hear it now." She only lowly giggled and started blushing which caught me off guard because I was so use to her talking stuff all the time I figured it was a soft side in their somewhere. I kissed her soft slow until she decided to wrap her arms around my kneck.

"Hop up baby" she just looked at me like I was crazy. "What do you mean , look I'm not insecure or anything but I kinda think I'm too big for to carry up the steps." I just answered by grabbing her by her legs and she instantly held on. Once we got upstairs I laid her down on the bed and kissed down her body slowly. I got to her titties and sucked right then left making sure to show both equal attention.

I then moved on down to her belly button where I made a circle around it slowly she began to gasp as I did so. I finally made it down to my prize, I slowly pulled her panties down to see she was soakkkkkeddddddd. I lightly blew on her clit making her arch her back as soon as she did that I began to devour her pussy and when I say delicious......

She began to grab my head while moaning my name. "Damnnnnnn wayno baby I'm going to cumm ommmgggggggg.." I let up because I didnt want her tapping out on me.

"Come on get up all fours baby." She got while twerking a lil for me. I put that dick all the way and started going to work. My baby was throwing that ass all kind of ways. I was so close to coming and she was too.

"YESSSSSSS DADDDDYYYYYYY IM FIXING TO CUMMMMM, CUM WITH ME SHITTTTTTT" I pulled out only for her to get in front of me and start sucking to catch every drop.

"Shitttttttt Jen damn !" she only giggled while laying down trying to catch her breath.

"So does this mean I'm officially yours?'' I grabbed my phone going straight to instagram.

"Really Wayno while I'm trying to talk to you?" Her phone lit up and she grabbed it, I just looked at her smirking.

@waynoc: Lil Baby Mine Foreva Putting A Stamp On It. #myfuturewife

____________________________________________________________________

@ItsJensis: Why are you the sweetest can't wait to start making memories with you.

@CoCoBrown: Awwwwwww, Jen you have to give me the details in the morning.

@Daveeast: My guyyyyyyy only way to do it !

@waynoc: @itsjensis : forever baby

"You know I almost punched you right but your so sweet cant wait for this forever thing with you." I reached over giving her a kiss. "Me too baby Me too"
____________________________________
PLEASE COMMENT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. VOTE IF YOU ARE ENJOYING. & SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS ♥️