Fifteen

(Dave)
I decided to meet up Journey today to see if she would tell the truth . I slid on my tie dye sweater and my timbs and headed out the door.

I pulled up to the restaurant and rolled a backwood to prepare myself for this meet up

I pulled up to the restaurant and rolled a backwood to prepare myself for this meet up. Finally inside the restaurant I sat scrolling on my phone waiting for Journey to arrive .

"Hey Dave, havent seen you in a while what made you want to meet up , Coretha not treating you right ." She said trying to rub her hand on my print. I quickly smacked her hand away.

"Yo Journ cut the shit man what's this I hear about you hanging with this nigga name Raheem," she looked spooked after I said that name.

"H-He's just m-my cousin." She said trembling over her words.

"So why Corrine come to me the other night with a black eye from your fam." By this time I done scooted up in my seat but I had to stay calm and stick to my plan . She rolled her eyes.

"Probably because she gets on his nerves like she's does mine," I just looked at her like she was stupid.

"Do it fucking look like I'm playing with ," I said through gritted teeth .

"Dave , I don't know what they going on ,!" I just smirked at her.

"Alright well you wanna get out of here ," she smiled bright.

"Finally I thought you would never ask ," we headed to my Benz and rode to her house . I went in and sat down on the couch. She instantly got down on her knees .

"We can do all this under one condition baby ." She smirked.

"And what's that daddy."

"Tell me something , does Raheem have plans to hurt Corrine,?" I said grabbing her throat she looked up at me slightly .

"Yeah he does and he's trying to get me in on it but I don't want to be ." I got up pacing the floor I gotta get more out of this bitch .

(Wayno)
I walked in the house with Jenesis & I food. I came in sat the food down and all of a sudden heard sniffling coming from the bathroom.

"Yo Jen you alright baby?" I yelled out. I heard shuffling then she came out the bathroom and smiled slightly .

"Yeah I'm good baby , did you get the wings extra crispy with a lot of ranch like I wanted?" She said like she wasnt just crying . I decided to let it slide for now .

"Yeah baby just like you asked." I said as we were getting our food out and putting it on a plate and decided to watch our favorite movie Poetic Justice.
While the movie was going I tried to push the issue of her crying out of my head but it was eating at me .
What if she been cheating or some foul ass shit like that and she know her ass fixing to get caught up.

"Yo Jen you sure everything straight?" She looked up at me like she wanted to say something but held it in .

"Yeah I'm good baby seriously," she continued to eat her wings.

"What you hiding from me that's so bad , what you cheating on a nigga or something ?" She begin crying super hard, and put her plate down. I was getting heated now .

"Wayno how could you ," Her words were cut off by her running to the bathroom emptying the wings .

"Yo you good the wings was cooked good or something ," I was mad heated right now but I didn't want anything bad happening to her.

She wiped her mouth getting up off the floor and went to her purse to her something .
"Wayno I'm not cheating on you I'm pregnant," she said handing me the pregnancy test that indeed said pregnant. Damn
___________________________________
PLEASE COMMENT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. VOTE IF YOU ARE ENJOYING. & SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS ♥️