Fourteen

(DAVE)
I had a long night at the studio and I was so happy to be home. It was going on 1 a.m and I had just hoped out the shower and was fixing to attempt to text Co again, after I seen that picture on Instagram a nigga was slick right about it but I had to realize she wasn't mine no more yet . All of a sudden I hear a knock come at my door , who ever the fuck it better have a good reason for showing up at this time , I was thinking in my head . I reached under my bed and grabbed my gun and came downstairs. I looked in the peephole and didn't see nothing but hair so I slowly opened the door and seen Co.
"WTF happen to your face , and where they at cause they ass fixing to get dealt with ."

Instead of answering she came in rubbing her arms and wiping tears from her eyes .  "Dave can you please hold me ," She said softly my face instantly softened. "Who did this baby girl ?" She took a big deep breath. "Dave can you tell me how exactly you met Journey , I just need to know before I tell you what I have to say." I look at her confused.

"I met her at the club one night , she said she was stressed out because her cousin was causing her trouble I offered to buy her and drink and it kinda went from there why?" She just sat there for a second.

"I think Raheem and Journey are trying to plan a hit on us, I saw them together tonight and he said that they are cousins , and."
"And What Coco?" She mumbled something softly.

"What you say speak up?"
"He's the one that hit me." She said with her head down. Niggas really be wanting to test my fucking patience that he every bit of dead.

"Dave am I ugly, or am I difficult , or do I have a sign on my forward that say fuck with her heart tattooed on my forehead because every guy I have ever came in contact with has just stomped on my heart and make me look stupid in the end." She said with tears coming down her face.

"So you saying I stomped on your heart."
"Pretty much , listen when you left to go on tour you just completely shut me out and I found out the reason was because you had another girl , Ms Ethel blamed me and I said I let you go when the whole time I didn't even know she must've meant something to you because you family immediately knew about her." I just shook my head because I did cut her off while on tour but only because I needed to figure out my true feelings.

"Corrine , I really am sorry I was going to tell you about her but then I heard about you and that nigga Raheem ," I said rolling my eyes.

"Raheem was only my friend nothing official I just messed up when we messed around that one time I was super drunk ." I looked up super fast.

"Hold up , you gave him my goodness." She started laughing .

"Yours ??? This stopped being yours once you start dipping your honey dipper in other pots of honey." I walked up to her.

"You might think it's not mine but still is believe that, if it wasn't you would be this wet right now ." I said slowly sticking my finger in her love pot earning a small moan from her which caused me to smirk.

I took my finger out and tasted them

I took my finger out and tasted them . Sweet as honey. That's what I loved about Coco she was always clean and tasted good as fuck.

"Dave don't fucking tease me if you gone take me then take me daddy." She said winking. Which shocked me because she only acting this way when she was mad horny, that let me know I got her exactly where I want her. I walked up and began kissing her deeply with everything in me.

3 hours later ....
I looked over at a sleeping Corrine and smiled . I can't believe i was even thinking about dropping her , my grams kept telling to stick with the ones who show you their heart first and that's exactly what she did . I decided to send Wayno a quick text we gotta catch up to this Raheem nigga. After I sent the text a ding came from my phone and I instantly got upset .

_________________________________What do you guys think will happen ? Dave and Corrine back together 🤔Jenesis came from a abusive relationship!

What do you guys think will happen ?
Dave and Corrine back together 🤔
Jenesis came from a abusive relationship!

PLEASE COMMENT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. VOTE IF YOU ARE ENJOYING. & SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS ♥️