Eleven

(Jenesis)
We were all vibing at the kick back , it was starting to get dark outside by now , so mainly it was us older folks playing cards , dancing , drinking , and smoking. I looked over to see Corrine drinking in the corner by herself . I immediately knew something was wrong because she doesn't drink alone. While walking over to her I followed her eyes to see her staring at Journey laying her head on Dave while he sat with his cousins smoking.

"Hey babe , what's wrong why you sitting over here alone?" I asked .
"I just want to know what is it about me that he doesn't want to be with me ." She said sniffling while taking a huge swing from the Hennessy in her cup.

"Girl you and Dave need to sit down and have a heart to heart, I'm not going to sit here and let you drink yourself to death tonight" I said jaking her drink from her . I told her to go inside and try to get herself together while I walked over to Dave .

"Dave can I talk to you please?" I said while side eyeing Journey. Dave eventually got up and followed me to the house.

"Dave go in there and talk to her please," Dave looked over my shoulder to see CoCo sitting in the living room.
"I got you sis" He said walking inside I decided to let them talk and go sit with Wayno.

(Dave)
I braved myself to go in here and talk to Co , because I was stupid high by now. I walked in to hear her singing the song that was playing outside by my homie Summer Walker.
"I just need some dick , I just need some love," She sang while laughing and then slightly sniffling.

"Wassup Co," I said causing her to look up and then look down look down playing with her fingers I decided to go sit beside her.
"I went to tell you earlier, you look gorgeous I like these headlights."
"Thanks , so what made you come in here ." She said finally looking up at me.

"Just wanted to see how you were, what you said earlier really got me thinking in all honesty the real reason I didn't want us to get seriously involved was because I didn't want to hurt you, your an amazing person , my daughter loves you , my family , and anyone that can handle my grandma is mos def a keeper." She laughed at my last statement.

"Don't do Ms Eltha she is the sweetest she just super honest with you ." We both laughed , then silence took over.

"I appreciate you sparing my feeling Dave, but you didn't even give me a chance . I could've handled you tour life , been your assistant , and baby sitter that way you could see Kari more , I don't mind change if it comes with being with someone as awesome as you." The more she talked the more I felt dumb for the decision I made. Journey wasn't even someone I wanted to be with she was honestly just someone to fuck with while on tour, but she started to catch feelings for me and that's where the posting pictures of us came from , I didn't even think to cut the shit off.
"I wasn't thinking like that , the only thing I wanted was to not hurt you." She just shook her head.

"It's okay , this talked helped so much." She smiled taking a deep breath.
"I want you to be happy Dave and I will support your relationship with Journey." She said kissing my cheek. I grabbed her face and kissed her long and hard we were lost in the kiss until we heard someone clear their throat.
Journey.
__________________________________
PLEASE COMMENT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. VOTE IF YOU ARE ENJOYING. & SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS ♥️