Two.

Dave East.,
"Thanks for the support bro." I said while taking a picture with one of my fans . Me and the Locs where at East River Plaza in Footlocker for the meet and greet and I was hype to see everybody that had came out. The show would most definitely be lit tonight . This whole weekend will be lit because I'm turning my hometown up while I'm back . I was getting ready to leave when two girls came around the corner realizing they where late. The dark skin shawty was bad af and her friend was too. I told my crew hold up as I walked back over to them .

"Wassup Ladies, y'all came for the meet and greet?"
"Yes , but we thought you had already left and my home girl is a big fan of yours." The light skin one said . I looked over at shawty trying to act shy.
"Is that right little mama.?" She lightly shook her head and looked up at me .

"Aite bet since y'all didn't get to make it to the meet and greet in time I got some backstage passes , y'all coming to the concert right ?"

"Yeah but our seats are whack I know you can give us better ones." The dark skin chick hit her arm before she finally spoke up.

"What she meant to say was my name is Corrine and her name is Jenesis and we greatly appreciate these backstage passes we will see you at the concert." She said smiling.
"Aight see y'all tonight." I walked back out to get on the bus can't wait to see shorty tonight.
____________________________________
PLEASE COMMENT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. VOTE IF YOU ARE ENJOYING. & SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS ♥️