Twelve

(Journey)
I was waiting on Dave to come back outside but he was taking entirely too long so I decided to go find him. I began walking up to the house and I seen him and that Corrilla or whatever her name is talking . I insisted on easing dropping but once I turned the corner I seen them fucking kissing. I immediately cleared my throat .
"WTF is this Dave ?" I said walking up in his face.
"Yo bacc the fuck up , don't come in here being aggy" I heard laughing and looked over to his corrifa.
"WTF you laughing at Corrifa ," she looked at me .

"First off bitch you know my fucking name is Corrine so don't get that shit twisted , I suggested you don't step to me cause I will mop this fucking floor with your ass." She said pointing her finger in my face.
"Dave you really gone let her talk to me like that ,"
"You knew what you was doing when you called her the wrong name." He said shrugging .
"And Dave don't tell what the fuck to do I'm not his puppet unlike you ." She said thumping my forehead and walking out the house .

"Dave what was that I thought we were working on making our relationship better."
"What relationship, you know we not in no relationship." He said laughing .
"But you said we were gonna work on it ." I said pouting .
"Yeah well I'm changing my mind I think we need to fall back, my daughter I don't even know why I'm still pursuing you at the point ,!"
"But I still have some though right daddy." He started killing his self laughing.
"Nahhh you too fucking thirsty , don't need that as an example to my daughter."

"But that bitch out there is right , and what does your lil brat know anyway." He grabbed me by neck.
"Don't you ever in your fucking life call neither one of them out of their names especially my daughter , you know I will fucking kill you so stop trying me Journey before you be in a body bag." He said let me go causing me to cough.
"But I love you Dave,"
"Nahhhh yo ass love this dick," he said walking out the house. I stood there crying and sitting on the ground. I grabbed my phone from my purse and called my cousin.
"Hey that plan that we were working on , it's in full effect ."
"What made you change your mind, thought your ass was so in love." He said laughing .
"Yeah well things change just know I'm on board."
"Bet , but listen Alisha once we do this ain't no going back ."
"Yeah Raheem I Know" I just hung up the phone . Dave will learn to never quit me.
_________________________________
What is Journey plotting ?
Is Alisha her real name ?
Raheems involved???
PLEASE COMMENT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. VOTE IF YOU ARE ENJOYING. & SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS ♥️