Chapter 12 : Crocotta

Apologies for taking a few days to update. Something came up so.......yeah. But enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment.

 But enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

He was a monstrous serpentine giant.

One of the deadliest creatures in Greek mythology.

The son of Gaia and Tartarus

Some say he is the son of Hera alone.

Others say he's the offspring of Kronos.

He's Typhon.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The dogs kept laughing without any thought of stopping

The dogs kept laughing without any thought of stopping. It seemed natural, like a clucking mother hen. I tried to keep calm while counting the number of creatures that encircled us. They were about fourteen to twenty in number.

Liam grinned. "I knew there was something odd about you. From the moment we first arrived at the principal's office."

He leisurely pocketed his gloved hands in his red jacket. Though he looked poised and relaxed, I could tell his muscles were taut and coiled -- ready to attack.

But the main question was; attack with what?

Henry smiled, showing a prickly set of teeth. "Yet you hesitated because you thought I was dead?"

What had Liam done to the guy?

Liam shrugged. "Where are your nerdy glasses? And how are your braces? I can see you've abandoned them. They were a nice touch to your geeky past."

A bit of anger flashed across Henry's face. "It's a new enhancement after my transformation, which I have you to thank for."

Okay, so where is this conversation leading to?

Liam smiled. "You're welcome, Henry. I'm glad I could be of help but we must be on our way." He sidled close to me and grabbed my wrist. "Your pack is free to do whatever."