Chapter 33 : Emotions

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Demeter had two sons,

Philomelus and Ploutos.

She and her younger brother Zeus, 

Were also the parents of Dionysus.

She's the goddess of agriculture.

•°•°•°•°•°•°

Zion and I stepped into the living room only to find Pedro half-dressed on the sofa

Zion and I stepped into the living room only to find Pedro half-dressed on the sofa. Zion groaned. "Really brother? You can't understand a simple instruction."

Pedro had worn only sweatpants. "In these stressed-out moments, I need to relax. Besides, you guys seem to be in a hurry."

I had changed into a borrowed sizeable t-shirt and jeans. "We're going to see my dad."

"Yeah." Pedro sat up in concern. "He seemed pretty upset when he called."

"I know." Zion grabbed a jacket from a sofa and wore it over his white vest. It probably belonged to Dimitri. "That's why Penny and I will stay over at her house. Take care of Gwen and make sure she doesn't do anything weird."

Pedro saluted. "No problem bro. But Dimitri has noticed a lot tonight. He will be asking questions."

"Just stall him, and please control your abilities."

"Sure do brother." Pedro smiled, his eyes glowed a second for dramatic effect.

Zion glared. "This isn't a joke."

Soon after, there was a knock. Zion grunted, opening the door to reveal Emily in a yellow cardigan with matching sweatpants.

"Oh hello there." She smiled cheerfully. "You must be his brother. I'm looking for Pedro."

Looking over Zion's shoulder, her smile grew impossibly wide when she noticed him. As if pulled by some weird force, she took a step forward but Zion blocked her path with a hand against the door.