Chapter 15 : Present

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

He is the god of the dead

The king of the underworld,

With both his names being synonymous,

He was the eldest son of Cronus.

His mother was Rhea.

He's Hades.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Liam scoffed. "So you're leaving the fractures unattended?"

"Well..."Pedro said with a slight shrug. The heat coming off him was comforting as compared to the cold night. "...we planned on taking her to--"

"Send her to the hospital and they'll ask questions." Liam leaned forward as Zion loosened the grip on his neck. He spoke directly to his restrainer. "And if you tell them about the Crocottas, they'll think your crazy. Trust me, you don't want to be in the hospital when they label you as crazy."

Zion grunted. "I'm not letting you near her. She's under our protection. Any harm to her is directed at us. And I won't ask again, who are you?"

"He's Liam, our newcomer," Pedro answered and smiled when Liam sent him a glare for the nickname. "He came along with Henry and a female named Emily."

Pedro turned to me. His brown eyes brightened under the moonlight. "She's fun though. Did I forget to mention that?"

Liam exhaled in frustration. "You have no choice. Let me heal her."

Zion jumped in before Pedro could utter a word. "And how can an ordinary person like you heal her?"

Liam grinned. "That's the thing. I'm not ordinary. I'm more like you for a better explanation."

Well, that explains a lot.

"You possess a god?" Zion said with an eyebrow raised.

Liam's expression remained unchanged. "All I'm trying to say is, I can heal her. You can seek help from the hospital and put Gem at risk.  I don't mind."

Pandora's Successor✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara