What's goes bump in the night?

Jeonghan and Seungcheol were asleep in their bed and Chan was asleep in his room. It was the middle of the night and everything was peaceful.

"WAAAHHHH" Chan burst into tears and screamed, waking his fathers. They were in his room in five seconds flat. "Chan, What's wrong?" Seungcheol picked him up and hugged and kissed him.

Jeonghan picked up Chan's stuffed dinosaur. "Did you drop this?"

Chan was still upset, "I had a dream. It was bad." Chan was shaking and had his hands on his face. "It was scary. I didn't like it." Seungcheol placed Chan on his bed and kissed his head.

"Do you want to tell us what happened in your dream," Jeonghan asked.

Chan wiped his tears using his hand. "I was being chased by a scary thing. I was running really fast but it was always behind me." Seungcheol patted his head.

"Come on, why don't you sleep with us. You'll be safe in the big bed." Seungcheol picked him up and everyone went to the master bedroom.

Seungcheol placed Chan in the middle of the bed. Jeonghan laid down next to him, kissing his head and hugging him. Seungcheol wrapped everyone in a blanket.

Chan yawned, closed his eyes, and went to sleep. Seungcheol and Jeonghan both looked at him.

"He's so precious." Jeonghan whispered, "I'm so glad his our son."

Seungcheol nodded, "I wondered what caused his nightmare."

Jeonghan looked at Chan, who was starting to snore softly, "I'm sure it wasn't too bad."

Seungcheol looked at him as well. "The only thing that would give me nightmares is if Chan loved you more than me. I mean you stay home with him while I work, you have plenty of time to bond with him. What if Chan doesn't love me?"

Jeonghan reached a hand to him. "He does, I promise. Don't you ever notice how excited Chan is when you get home? He always says the wants to be like when he grows up. I bet he loves us both equally."

Seungcheol looked at Chan, "Yeah." Seungcheol went to sleep as well.

In the morning, Seungcheol's alarm clock went off, waking everyone up. Chan got out of bed, "I want eggs for breakfast."

Jeonghan rubbed his eyes, "Say please."

Chan nodded, "I want eggs for breakfast, please."

Seungcheol picked Chan up, "I guess that works. I'll make them."