bonus 3

6 months before the last bonus

"I knew you were rich now, but Jesus Christ

"I knew you were rich now, but Jesus Christ." Oscar muttered as he walked into Sebastian and Arcelia's new house with Ramón and Cesar. "Where's Arcelia?"

"She's staying at school later because she has to finish a project, but she'll be here in like 30 minutes." Sebastian told all of them.

He led everyone to the living room and gave them a few seconds to get situated and when they did, they were quick to notice all the snacks and drinks he had put out.  "So what did you want to talk about?  And when's dinner ready?"

"And why'd you get such a big house?"  Cesar asked as he opened a can of Sprite.

"Well, we invited you because we finally finished decorating and you guys haven't been over yet.  It was her idea to have the dinner." Sebastian explained. "And so we could have family over and not worry about where they're sleeping. I have to go get something, but make yourselves comfortable and there's the remote."

While Sebastian walked away, Cesar looked around the house until his eyes landed on the back door.  In the backyard, he saw a whole bunch of space, and a pool.  "Dude, they could fit our entire neighborhood back there."

"You don't bring the ghetto to the suburbs.  People get suspicious and call the cops."  Oscar explained, shaking his head while Ramón made him self busy with eating the snacks on the table. 

Once he finished his business in the kitchen, Sebastian came back to the living room and sat back down.  Cesar figured out how to turn the TV on, so everyone was staring at that, waiting for Arcelia to come home.  "I actually have a question for you guys."  Sebastian said nervously, wiping his hands against his legs which were being forced to not bounce out of nervousness.  "So we've been together for a little over 4 years, and you know, we moved into this big house together so-"

"Are you getting married?"

"Uh, that's what I wanted to ask you. I wanted to know if you would let me have her hand in marriage? And you guys are her closest family, so I thought it would be best to ask all three of you."

Sebastian stared at the three, anxiously waiting for an answer. "Do you have a ring already?" Ramón asked.

"Yes, sir."

Cesar gasped and put the remote down before leaning forward. "I wanna see it." For a second, Sebastian scrambled through his pocket to get the velvet box out before opening it and turning the box to show his girlfriend's family. "Jesus. This could pay my student debt."

Oscar peeked over, then nodded before turning to look at Sebastian. "Honestly, I thought this dinner was for you guys to tell us that you're engaged."

Ramón and Cesar nodded in agreement. "I liked that you asked though. You got a lot of respect." Ramón commented, and to Sebastian, it all sounded like everyone was on board. "Yes, you can marry Arcelia." At that, Sebastian smiled wide and thanked the three, but then stood up to hug Ramón who was already walking over. "When you have kids, can I have one named after me?"

"Does a middle name work?"

Ramón went silent, then he nodded his head. "That works."

Cesar finally finished looking at the ring, so he handed it back, and then the front door opened. "Hi! I'm late, but I brought donuts." Arcelia announced, stumbling in with her bag and 2 pink boxes.

"Do they have sprinkles?"

× × ×

Present Time (3 months after Bonus 2)

Arcelia sat on hers and Sebastian bed, scrolling on her computer while Sebastian was in the shower after his morning workout. Much like her quinceañera, Arcelia has been planning her wedding since before she could remember. Now that she was finally getting her dreams fulfilled, it wasn't too hard to plan, because she knew what she wanted. It was really just a matter of giving Sebastian options and seeing what he liked. Or he already had his own ideas and gave them to her for them both to pick.

So far, they chose a summer wedding because that way they could have it near the beach without it being too cold. Not on the beach though, because the thought of dragging a white dress on sand made Arcelia mad. Speaking of the dress, Arcelia decided to make hers, so it saved them both a lot of money.

Sebastian walked out of the bathroom, shirtless as he was drying his hair. "Why are we looking at cakes? I liked the ones from you quince."

"Yeah, but there might be better flavors. If not, we can go with one of the quince flavors." Arcelia explained. Sebastian disappeared into the closet, so Arcelia looked down to her outfit before following him to change.

  Sebastian disappeared into the closet, so Arcelia looked down to her outfit before following him to change

Sebastian looked at Arcelia once he finished, but she was already looking at him with a smile. "Did you watch me change again?"

"You say that like it's a crime. We're basically married already."

Sebastian smiled and shook his head. He sprayed himself with cologne, and then looked back to Arcelia. "You ready?"

She nodded her head, and once Sebastian bent down, she jumped onto his back. "Let's go eat cake!"

I found the back of the house 🙈