bonus 4

"Girl, breathe! We just finished your makeup and if you smear everything, we're not redoing it." Monse told Arcelia, rubbing her back while she started hyperventilating. "Can we get a water bottle, or are you just going to let her die?!"

"What if I'm too young? And he gets tired of me when I'm all grey and wrinkly?" Arcelia panicked. "I don't want to look like a grey pancake, Monse!" Arcelia cried.

"He won't get tired of you, Arcelia. I can promise you that. Sebastian looks at you the same way he's looked at you when you first met. He would do anything for you and that's not going to change." Monse grabbed the water bottle from one of the other bridesmaids and handed it over before grabbing a tissue and gently dabbing the area around Arcelia's eyes.

"What if I fart? I'm nervous."

Arcelia's question was serious, but Monse laughed because she wasn't expecting it. "Then I'll start coughing so no one hears it."

Arcelia sniffed and nodded her head, being gentle so her hair didn't get messed up. It was in a low bun with a few curls framing her face, and while it was tightly secured, she was afraid of moving anything in fear of messing it up. "Celia, you ready to put on your dress now?" Giselle, her college best friend, asked when she realized Arcelia finally stopped crying.

She nodded her head, looking at the mannequin stand where her handmade dress was sitting. "It honestly looks like something you'd buy at the bridal store." Chanel, Jamal's girlfriend, commented. The two met in sophomore year and her bubbly personality immediately made her and Arcelia become best friends, so it only seemed right that she was a bridesmaid.

"Thanks, Coco

"Thanks, Coco. All the detailing took forever."

"Come on, we'll help you put it on." Arcelia's bridesmaids all surrounded her and had a role in getting Arcelia into her dress. One person held the dress for her to get into, one held the back to make sure it wouldn't get stepped on, someone held Arcelia's hands so she wouldn't fall and the last girl was in charge of actually tying the dress in the back.

It took a few minutes, especially since the bottom got a little tangled up, but once everything was straightened out, everyone was finally able to breathe. There was a knock on the door before it slowly opened enough for the girls to hear the person on the other side speak. "Are you guys ready? Sebastian's about to walk out."

"Yeah, we're good." The groomsman behind the door, Tony, was one of the guys from the Dogders, but after he got his answer from the girls, he just left to tell the guys.

Before they all walked out of the room, Arcelia sprayed some perfume and made sure her elbows weren't ashy. Monse made sure that Sebastian was gone, and then everyone came outside to start lining up.

This was the first time the bridesmaids and groomsmen were seeing each other. The groomsmen were all wearing matching suits, but the bridesmaids were wearing different styled dresses of the same color.  There was a strapless, a spaghetti strap, an off the shoulder, and a single strap dress.  All of them were a light pinkish-gold with a leg slit that went slightly above the knee.  Arcelia was actually really proud of the dresses and suits her and Sebastian, and relieved that it all matched. "Wait, this is the dress you made?" Jamal asked in shock. After he gushed over how good Chanel looked, he finally saw Arcelia with Oscar.