CHARACTERS

Dominico (Papa)
Dominico is a single father of 7. He is usually a nice guy but as soon as you mention his family he gets very over protective. He is the Spanish Mafia Don, but Alex will soon take on his role. He is 55

Alexander (Lexi)

Alex is the oldest brother and is studying to become a lawyer. He is very protective of Ruby and his other brothers. He loves going to the gym and working out so he has a solid 6 pack. Alex is covered with tattoos and is 6'6. Which makes him very intimidating to others - just not Ruby. He is 24

Vincent (Vince)

Vince is the second oldest and is an owner of a notorious underground boxing ring. He is very overprotective of Ruby and loves working out so he has a solid 6 pack as well. He has two full sleeves of tattoos and his legs are covered in them. He is 6'6 and is 22.

Benjamin (Ben)

Ben is the third oldest brother; he is like the mother hen, always fussing over Ruby. He is the main cook in the family. But he is still just as buff and tall as the rest of his brothers. He enjoys cooking, drawing and art. He is 6'5 but like a big cuddly teddy bear. He isn't that fond of tattoos but has one.  He is 21

Samuel (Sammy)

Sam is a buff silent guy who doesn't talk much which makes him very intimidating but when he is around his family he is a very different guy. He is very over protective of Ruby. He (along with all of his brothers) loves working out so he has a 6 pack. He only has a few tattoos and has family tattooed on his hand. He is 20 and is 6'5.

Thomas (Tommy)

Thomas is in his senior year and is the quarterback. He is the popular guy and is a bit too cocky for his brothers liking. He and his twin brother Tobias (Toby) are definitely the most protective of Ruby. He is 6'4 and is 18.

Tobias (Toby)

Toby is in his senior year but is the polar opposite of his twin. He loves to read and is the captain and of soccer team. His and Tommy and very very protective of Ruby and have knocked a guy out for looking at her ass. He is not afraid to speak his mind. He loves working out and finds is a stress reliever he is 6'4 and is 18.

Ruby (babygirl, princess, rubes e.t.c)
Ruby is a naïve 15 year old who is the kindest person alive (as her family like to say) she loves all of her brothers and her Papa. Their protectiveness doesn't bother her at all. She is only 5'3 which compared to her brothers is nothing. She love to read and plays volleyball.

Hi everyone👋👋 thank you so much for reading this there will be updates once or twice a week. I'm not going to put photos up so you can imagine them however you like! Thanks for reading.