CHAPTER 7

I run down the stairs nearly tripping over my own feet in the process. Today was the day my cousins arrived. It has been two weeks since I found out what my brothers do. I have attempted to get used to it and I think i'm doing pretty well.

"Are they here yet!" I say half panting, half talking.

"Not yet," Ben says while chuckling at me.

"Stop it!" I whine. Ben simply walks away. Well that was rude. I hear a car engine turn off and sprint outside to see two fancy cars, with my family in them. I yell up to my brothers to tell them the cousins are here.

When I turn around I'm quickly embraced by my eldest cousin, Bryce who is 25. I am then passed around through my cousins. I stare at them all, we have Bryce who is 25, then Kingston who is 24, I smile at Kingston because he and I are the prank kings (hah get it). Then we have Liam and Noah, the 22 year old identical twins, that are so different in personality. After them comes Will and James who are fraternal 20 year old twins. Then Elijah who is 19 and Lucas who is 18.

"I can't believe you guys are here!" I half state and half squeal. Everyone laughs at me all16 of them, including parents. I ran over to Auntie Kate, the most awesomest 52 year old mother/aunt ever. She quickly hugs me and asks me how I have been. I politely reply and tell him that I have been great. Then I go over to Uncle Nico, who is my favorite (and only) uncle. He is 55 and my Papa's twin brother. All the boys bro hug, while Kate and I chat about anything and everything.

"I'll show them to their rooms" I say and call dibs on it. Once again everyone laughs at me. I frown and grumble, but continue to walk upstairs.

"Okay so all of the twins are on this floor," I say, which is the second floor, that we call the 'twin floor' as there are 8 rooms on it. And Tom and Toby have their rooms on the floor.

"Then you guys," I say whilst pointing to Elijah and Lucas, "are on this floor with Sam and Ben." they all go to their separate rooms. I then walk up to the fourth, but not final floor.

"Last but not least this is where your rooms are, we are on the same floor, tada!" I say with jazz hands. I show them where their rooms are which are very close to mine. Lexi and Vince wanted to be on my floor to be close to me, which I don't mind but now I have Kingston and Byrce. So if I even cough they will probably come running in.

"Thanks Rubes." Bryce says to me. "It's alright," I reply with a grin.

I ran downstairs for the second time today to say goodbye to Auntie Kate and Uncle Nico. All the boys follow and say goodbye. We all go to dinner and catch up on what we missed, I also find out that Elijah and Lucas will be coming to school with us. And that Bryce who has a side job as a teacher will be the new p.e teacher for a bit.

I go and get ready for bed, once I'm ready I call out and say goodnight. I wait for the stampede of footsteps that follow and I greet the sight of all my brothers and cousins coming to say goodnight. They all individually say goodnight and hug me. Finally Alex kisses me on my forehead and they all leave.

My smile slowly drops as I realise that Papa hasn't come to say goodnight to me, again. For some reason this though makes me start to cry. Does he not love me enough? Am I not nice enough? With all these thoughts running through my head I fail to hear all the boys come into my room, again.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong?" Sam asks me as everyone comes and sits either on my king sized bed, on the couch, or stands around me. I look up at him and blink as I feel a teardrop on my cheek. "Does Papa love me?" I whisper, looking at my duvet.

"Sweetheart, come here." Alex whispers as he holds his arms open for me to come and sit on his lap. "Of course he loves you, what makes you think he doesn't?"

"He is hardly ever here and when he never comes to see me and is always in his office with you, he never comes to say goodnight to me, I can't remember the last time we were all together watching a movie or just spending time together." I rush out all at once. Everyone looks at me with frowns on their faces, as if they only just realized that what I said is true.

"I'm so so sorry princess, I-I never realized you felt that way." Vince finally says after a moment of silence. Not long after, they all leave without saying anything apart from Tom and Toby. I lie back down and I feel Toby and Tom lie down next to me.

"Where did everyone else go?" I ask

"They went to go talk to Papa."

"Why?"

"Just to talk to him, now go to sleep."

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! 1K reads!!!!! I never ever thought that would happen, thank you so so so much. Hope you enjoyed the long chapter.