CHAPTER 17

I look at Levi wearily, not sure where to start.

"Okay, well for starters I assume you want to know why I'm here?" I ask him.

"Yeah,"

"Okay, um, well I got into a massive fight with my brothers over you, because they said that I couldn't hang out with you and I said that that is totally unfair and Alex yelled at me and then I ran upstairs, packed a bag of clothes and then called you, so they don't know i'm here," I say quickly.

"So you want to keep hanging out with me," Levi says with a small smirk.

I roll my eyes, "Of course that's all you got out of that sentence." I say, smiling a bit as well.

"But your brothers and cousins don't know that you're here?" He asks me.

"Um, no, so I might want to hide if we hear knocking on the door, and they should be here soon cause they will figure out I'm missing, I have no other friends apart from you and they will figure out where you live pretty fast. I'd give it 40 minutes." I say. He looks a bit scared. My phone starts ringing and I look at the screen and see that Alex is calling me. Levi looks down at my phone as well. I just let it ring because if I declined it they would know I have my phone on me.

"Okay well if they come, you can stay up here and if they get," i give him a look, "when they etpast me you can climb down that tree," he says pointing to a big oak tree right outside his window.

"Sounds easy enough, but where do I go after that?" I ask him.

"Stay around my house and then I'll text you when they have left and you can come back through the window." He says.

"Okay, well do you have any food, cause I'm starving." I say and he chuckles.

"Come on," he says and walks out of the room.

ALEX P.O.V

"Where is she!?" I yell.

"Who?" Someone yells back, I roll my eyes.

"Ruby, dumbass!"

"What do you mean? SHe's in her room, isn't she?"

"Well she isn't, her pajamas are missing and I can't find her bag." After I say that everyone runs upstairs.

"Where is her phone?" Kingston asks us.

"Downstairs on the counter," Tom says and runs downstairs to check.

"Was on the counter," he says.

"Track it," I say and Sam runs to get his laptop, suddenly feeling very grateful for the fact that we put a tracker on her phone.

"She's at Levi's," Sam says and I go and get my keys.

"I'm driving, hop in," I say and Vince, Kingston, Bryce, Sam and Ben all jump in. We are driving for about two minutes until we are at Levi's. We all jump out and go to his door. I don't bother knocking and just open it. I walk through and can't see them. Until I walk into the kitchen and see Levi making toast.

"Where is she?" I ask him, he just looks up at me.

"I don't know," he replies.

"Yes you do, we know she is here." i say, he just looks bored.

"She isn't here, I already said that okay so you can go," He says but I signal the rest of the boys to search the house. They go upstairs and none of them can see her.

"OKay, but if she is here and you have been lying to us, you will regret it," I say. He just nods and goes back to making his toast.

"Ass," I mutter under my breath.

"Sam check her phone again," I say.

"It says she is about two blocks away," he says to me.

"Okay let's go," and we all go back in the car.

"It says she should be here," He says pointing to the old movies.

"Let's go then," We get there and are looking around until Kingstn yells out.

"I found her phone!"

"Fuck!"I yell.

She is so dead when we find her.

Sorry this is so short. Thank you guys so so much for 27k reads!!!! WOW! <3