Episode 11

The middle women reached the village in the morning. They kept them in a house which was of Sukumar's. They guarded the house. Only Sukumar and Siddhanta could meet them. Apart from it, all other requirements would be given to the guards, and they would provide them.

'What should we do?' asked Shyam.

They gathered around the house. They took the details of the persons around.

'Remember we have to stop them, not kill any of them. This would be our message to the people to stop what they are planning to do.' said Suraj.

The night arrived. In the darkness, they attacked the house. Surprise took the guards around and before they could respond, Suraj and the group rained havoc on them. They kicked, punched and thrashed everyone with their sticks and rods. They made it a point not to injure them seriously.

When they were all taken out, they went inside. As they went inside, they saw the middle women sitting at a corner trembling. At the other end, there were two men sitting on the floor. They were Sukumar and Siddhanta

They came ahead and dragged both outside.

'Did you not get the warning?' thundered Swayam.

Both were shaking in fear. They did not what to do. All the guards were injured and lay flat on the ground.

'Please don't kill us. We will do whatever you say.' requested Sukumar. Siddhanta nodded with folded hands.

They began crying and fell on their feet. As they were going to tie them up and abduct them, they heard a gunshot. The bullet whizzed past Shyam and hit the tree trunk. The chip of the wood flew and hit Alok. After that several bullet sounds were heard. They ran for covers. They did not expect this. They had to hide. Meanwhile, the intensity of bullet sounds increased. Many hid behind the trees and were firing at them.

The letter had agitated Pyare Mohan, and he had ordered for gunmen to act against them. He had strategically asked them to take cover and wait for the right moment to attack them. They were ordered to shoot, to kill. The bullets flew all over. Sukumar and Siddhanta lay on the ground with their hands on their heads. Meanwhile, Suraj and the team ran away from the scene as they were no match for the gunmen.

The gunmen came out after some time. They were dressed in black and carried rifles with them. They walked towards the house. The leader gave his hand to Sukumar and Siddhanta and lifted them up from the ground. His team looked around for any clues which could help them in catching the culprits. But Suraj and team had already escaped.

As the gunmen were searching for a clue, they saw blood on a bush. They ran and informed the leader about it.

'It seems we were able to injure them. They won't go far enough. We will catch them and kill them. Meanwhile, I will allocate some of my people to guard this house and we will search for them.' said the leader.

With it, the remaining team started the search. Meanwhile, they reached the cottage. They were all covered in sweat and dust. As they sat silently, suddenly they realised Alok was bleeding.

The war took a bloody turn.