Chapter 6

Natalia checked into the safe house. It was old and not well looked after.
She had 1 hour until she was due at "Rum and Scum," a bar at the end of the street. The next hour would be spent planning.
This mission would decide her fate.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
8:03pm
"Alright, I'm here......but I don't see her." Barton used his com link in most missions, especially ones like this.
"She's there. Just find the intern and you'll find her." Coulson said before turning on Clint's tracker. Anything could happen. He was spying on a Russian maniac for heaven's sake.

"Intern sighted. I'll check in again later."
Clint sighed, no rooftops were appropriate for this mission. None of them had a good view into the bar, so he was forced to go inside. He was alright with being inside its just..he saw better from a distance.
Clint took a seat 5 places away from the intern and kept his head down. The spider would be crawling into the picture soon without a doubt.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'American idiot'
She had been watching him since he came in. She could throw a knife now and get it over and done with, but that's not how the red room works. They don't take the quick route, they take the painful one. She has been taught to torture her targets bit by bit, until they're pleading for death. Even then, she is not allowed to give in. She must get all the information required first and then she can snap their necks.
Her instructor would not be happy if this agent was put through minimal pain with a quick death. No, this one would not be lucky with only one knife stab or gun shot. He shall endure a painful death.

Natalia sat down beside the intern. She felt the American's eyes glance at her.
'Yes I'm here.'
Her lips up-curled.
She did not need secrecy for this murder. She wanted attention. Everyone in this bar must know of her dangerous presence.

"Put your hands up." Natalia's voice was thick with a Russian accent. She held a gun to the intern's head. Slowly, he raised his hands. The colour had already left his face.
"Woah lady! Calm down!" The bartender advanced on her but stopped instantly when something was pressed against his chest.
"One more step and I pull the trigger."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Clint had been watching the scene from the beginning, from the moment she made the intern pee his pants to when she had drawn a gun on the bartender.
"One more step and I pull the trigger."
She had crazed eyes.
Clint watched as they flashed from green to black and then back to green again.
He edged further away from the scene.
'Can't act hero. I save his life, I lose my own. Don't act hero.'

'Damn, she is one insane Russian, murdering a man without subtlety.'
The doors burst open and in filed the police.
'Hey the calvary is here.'
"Lady, put the gun down or we'll shoot."
Clint inwardly smirked.
'Good luck with that fellas.'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Point your guns elsewhere unless you want a bullet through your skull with blood coming out of your mouth." Said Natalia.
"You're outnumbered. Please just put the gun down." The hand of the officer, who had spoken, began to shake.
Natalia raised an eyebrow and smirked. She is always underestimated.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'Uh oh. She just smirked. This can't be good.'
"No shit Sherlock, but I believe that numbers aren't everything."
The sound of guns being fired echoed around the room. The intern and bartender both slumped to the ground, the blood seeping out of their clothing. At the last minute, Natalia had put her gun to the intern's back instead, that way she would have better aim for the officer that was about to be taken out.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Natalia shot two officers in the head, they had been getting too close for her liking. Grabbing a knife from her sleeve, she threw it at a random's neck. Before it had even made contact, she had flipped and put her thighs around the next officers neck, swinging around and breaking it. She used the momentum to spring over the third officer, stabbing him in the shoulder. As she came to the ground, she rolled and landed in a crouch. Gun in one hand, knife in the other, with a trail of dead bodies behind her.
"Who's outnumbered now?" She asked the final officer, with a haunting smile etched on her lips.
The man glanced behind her, staring at his comrades before dropping his gun and running the other direction. Natalia leant over to pick up the gun.
She stalled as she felt the air shift behind her.
The stench of alcohol and smoke was strong. Natalia held back a gag, that smell was all too familiar for her.
She stood up but did not turn around. She knew who was behind her, and she knew this had been a trap.

"You are outnumbered now, little Natalia."