Chapter 2

As we enter our first class, all eyes turn to us. I try to ignore them but it's hard when the boys look at me with lust and the girls look at me with envy. I do admit my hair colour is amazing and so is my eye colour.

"Ah, Yes." The teacher starts. "The new students. Please introduce yourselves and tell us a bit about yourselves."

"Ok. Hello, my name is Lillian Hendrick." Lil says.

"And I'm Phoenix Hendrick." I say.

"We both moved down here from Calgary and we love the snow and the cold." Lily continues.

"Lovely. Well, Miss.Lillian you can sit by Mr.Newton and Miss.Phoenix, you can sit by Miss.Cullen. Please raise your hands." A blonde boy and a pixie like girl raised their hands.

I mouthed 'good luck' to Lily before going over to the pixie girl.

"Hi. I'm Alice Cullen. You must be Phoenix." She says.

"Yes. But you can call me Nix. It's nice to meet you Alice." I say.

"I can tell we are going to be great friends." Alice said. I smile at her.

The teacher started the lesson and and we payed attention... mostly. Alice and I would talk in between.

"Would you like to sit with my family and I at lunch." Alice asks.

"I would love to but I need to check with Lil first." I reply.

If you didn't already guess, yes I know she is a vampire and I know she drinks animal blood due to her golden eyes. I just knew there were other vamps out there with Lily's diet. Class ends and I meet with Lily at the door.

"I told you there were other vamps like you." I tell her once we are out of earshot.

"Ok, yes. You did." Lily admits.

I gasp playfully. "Is Lillian Hale admitting defeat. Catch me, I think I might faint from shock." I say dramatically, leaning into her.

"Oh shut up, Phe." She very lightly punches my arm playfully.

"So any who. How was sitting next to Mr.Newton. I ask, teasingly.

"Uhhh. It was horrible. He kept trying to flirt with me. I told him he had no chance whatsoever." She says. I laugh.

"Phoenix!" I hear a voice call. I look in front of me and see Alice and a blonde vampire.

"Hey, Alice!" I call back. She comes up to me and hugs me. At first it takes me by shock, but then I hug back.

When she pulled away, I looked at the blonde guy as if for an introduction.

"Nix, this is my boyfriend Jasper." Alice explains.

"It's nice to meet you Jasper." I say.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Phoenix." He says. I smile.

"Are you still sitting with us." Alice asks.

"Lil." I look to her. She nods. "Yes we are."

"Great. Come on." She grabs my hand and pulls me lightly in the direction of the cafeteria.

Jasper and Lily follow behind us. Lily laughing at me.

*Edwards POV*
I was sitting talking with Emmett and Rosalie since Bella was home sick. I was missing Bella's presence. Rosalie was clearly not.

We were waiting for Alice and Jasper when a heavenly scent hit me. It wasn't a scent that made me want to suck the person dry, but a scent that made me protect the person.

I look up and saw Alice dragging a gorgeous girl with fire red hair toward us. Jasper and a girl with dirty blonde hair that looked somewhat like Rosalie, followed behind them.

"Nix, this is Rosalie, Emmett and Edward. Guys this is Phoenix and Lillian." Alice introduces.

"Wait. Rosalie as in, Rosalie Hale." The blonde said. I think Lillian was her name. I clearly saw that she was a vampire but had the same golden eyes as us.

"Lily." Rose whispers, looking shocked.

"Rosa." Lillian said, going over and hugging Rosalie. What really shocked us was that Rose hugged her back.

I read Rose's mind first to figure out what was going on. 'I can't believe Lil is alive. I thought she died.' She had thought.

Then I read Lillian's mind. 'My sister is alive. I finally found her. I guess Nix was right." Wait! This is Rosalie's sister!

My eyes drifted back to Phoenix. Her eyes were a magnificent-but unusual-reddish orange colour.

"I hate to say I told you so, but..." she said. God, her voice sounded like bells. It made Bella's seem like any other humans voice-annoying.

"Oh shut up Nix." Lillian says.

"Wait. I'm confused. Would someone please explain." Emmett said.

"This is my sister, Lillian. Two years after I turned, she disappeared. I thought she died but clearly I was wrong." Rose explains. Lillian say down next to her while Phoenix sat down next to me and Alice.

"So, your Phoenix. Right." I ask.

"Yes. But you can call me, Nix." She says.

"Aren't you hungry." Alice asks Nix, looking at her empty tray.

"Yes but I usually steal from Lily's tray since she doesn't eat. Now I can steal from your trays as well." She explains, stealing a fry from Emmett.

"Hey!" He says.

"You don't eat." She reminds him.

"True." He mumbles. I stifle a laugh at Emmett's expression.

"So Lily. How were you turned. You need to tell me everything." Rose says, eager to catch up with her long lost sister. "You too Phoenix." She adds.

"Call me Nix. Everyone does." She reply's.

"This isn't the exact place for that. So how about we go to your place after school and we can tell you there." Lily points out.

"That's sounds perfect." Alice says. 'Edward will get to know more about his soulmate' she adds in her head.

The bell rings before I could talk to Nix again. Everyone goes there separate ways for class.

As I go mine way, I think about Nix coming over after school. All though I don't show it, I was ecstatic. I would learn more about my soulmate. Hopefully she was more exciting then Bella.

Wait did I just think that! I left myself shocked from my thoughts. I was falling out of love with Bella. And fast.

Word count: 1034

Hey guys. I just want to say, please don't be a ghost reader. I always love feedback and corrections. Just please comment something.

Also how do you feel about Lillian and Phoenix's relationship?

How do you think Bella is going to react to Phoenix?

What creature do you think Phoenix is?

Vote. Comment. Follow.