Chapter 8

I would just like to say thank you all soooooooo much for reading my book and all the support you have given me by voting and commenting. It means soooo much to me.

*Phoenix's POV*
I woke from my weird dream state and saw Edward sitting on the couch in the corner of my room. I stare at him suspiciously.

"How long were you there?" I question.

"For about a couple hours. I like watching you sleep." He answers.

"Creep." Is all I answer. "It's really creepy to stalk someone while they sleep, Edward." I add.

"Noted." He says.

"Now get out so I can get dressed. I need to tell you something weird." I shove him out of my room before going to my bathroom to freshen up.

My bathroom was like my bedroom deign on a way with the red and white design going on. I absolutely loved it.

 After I finished showering, I got dressed in a cute red shirt, a pair of black leggings and a blue hoodie

As you could clearly see, I LOVE the colour red because it reminds me so much of me

As you could clearly see, I LOVE the colour red because it reminds me so much of me. It reminds me of myself. I like fire red the most but I would take any red.

I put my hair up in its normal semi-braid and walk into my bedroom.

Edward was there, sitting on my bed

Edward was there, sitting on my bed. He looks at me in awe.

"So what did you want to tell me. Also, do you like the room, Alice said you adored the colour red?" He asks.

"Yes, and I love the room. I absolutely love the colour red. Any who, back to what I wanted to tell you. So last night, while I was sleeping. I was in a dream like state except there was no images whatsoever. It was all black. But this voice kept whispering, over and over again, 'Remember who you are'. What does it mean." I explain. I had made my way over to him and sat some next to him, flipping down on the bed.

"I don't know." He answered. "But I will ask Carlisle about it."

He kisses my head before Alice and Lillian walked into my bedroom.

*Edwards POV*
I walked out of Nix's room in search of Carlisle. What Nix said was odd and it made me curious as to what it could be about.

I found Carlisle in his study. I knock on the door and he looks in my direction.

"I need to tell you something that Phoenix told me. I need you to figure something out." I say. He nods.

I went in and told him everything Nix told me. He looked at me with a curious expression.

"That is strange. I need to find out what she could be. I don't think she's human." He says.

I nod and leave, going to the kitchen to watch Rosalie and Emmett fail at trying to make Nix breakfast.

*Carlisle's POV*
I needed to figure out what Phoenix was if not in fact, human. When i figure out what she is, I will be able to explain everything.

I need to talk to Lillian about anything weird she had noticed about her adopted sister.

"Lillian, do you mind if I ask you a few questions." I ask when I find her I'm Nix's room.

"Yeah of course. I'll be right back." She tells the other two.

we walk into my study so I could ask her these questions on privet.

"So what did you need to talk about." She asks.

"Can you tell me everything odd and/or strange that has happened with Phoenix." I reply/ask.

"Uh, Yeah." I could see she clearly wasn't expecting this. "Phoenix has and odd hair and eye colour, she has a constant need for heat, whether she noticed it or not, she loves being around fire, she has an odd addiction to the colour red and her parents were killed in an avalanche of all things." She lists off.

I nod my head, taking in all the information. I mentally add he strange voice in her head.

"Thank you, Lillian." I thank her.

"Any time, Carlisle." She answers.

I go to my books once she leaves. I search and search, I even searched he internet. I got the exact same answer but it was impossible. That kind was extinct.

But everything matches. The hair and eye colour. The need for heat. The love of fire. Her parents being killed in and avalanche.

It made perfect sense yet at the same time, it didn't. I decided not to say anything till I was absolutely sure she was one of these things.

It could possibly be dangerous for her if she finds out. If the Volturi finds out.

Word Count: 794

This was short, I know but there was some good detail in it.

What do you think Phoenix is?

What do you think Carlisle found about what species she is?

Remember to not be a ghost reader.

Vote. Comment. Follow