Chapter 12

Louis grips Harry's hip as he goes to deepen the kiss, groaning and pulling away when he hears a phone ringing.

"Fuck, is that yours or mine?" He asks gruffly, wiping his lips with the back of his hand as he tries to focus his brain away from how badly he wants to keep kissing Harry.

"Um, s'mine. Can you, I don't wanna answer it," Harry says quietly, sitting up and passing the phone to Louis.

"Why, who is- oh. Fuck, okay, I'm just going to hang up, I really don't wanna deal with them right now," Louis says, declining the call from management and silencing Harry's phone before throwing it across the next bunk.

Harry sniffles quietly, willing his face colour to return to its normal tanned colour as his heart rate continues to beat out of control.

"Hey, you alright?" Louis asks softly, stroking a curl behind Harry's ear as Harry nods, curling up into Louis' side.

The Dom smiles softly before pulling the Sub completely into his lap, allowing Harry to tuck his head underneath Louis' head and hide his face.

"You have no idea how many nights I spent wishing I could hold you like this," Louis says honestly, rocking Harry lightly side to side.

"Me too," comes Harry's muffled response, making Louis chuckle.

"When you Zayn told me you was dropping, and therefore that you was a sub, it was like time froze. Partly because I was terrified that you was dropping and I didn't know how to stop it, but also because it felt like a dream come true. All that time I spent wishing upon every star that you could be a Sub, or even that you'd tell me you liked me, it suddenly came a reality. It's still so surreal to me now. I can't imagine going back to how things used to be, not waking up with you in my arms, not getting to check up on you and make sure you're okay, not getting to cuddle with you. It's just become a part of life for me," Louis says with a smile, making Harry's eyes gloss over with happy tears.

"You make me feel safe, Lou. Even when I'm being controlled and threatened by Syco left right and center I still manage to feel like everything will be okay if I'm with you. I still can't believe I just kissed you," Harry says tentatively, relishing in the touch from Louis as he wipes away his tears.

"Feel free to do it whenever you want to," Louis teases, bringing up a hand to hold Harry's face and guide their lips together again.

Harry's tummy erupts into butterflies as their lips meet again, this time with a little more passion, before whining again when another phone call goes off.

"Fucking hell!" Louis curses, reluctantly pulling away from Harry for the second time as the Sub giggle softly, the Dom looking fondly at him with a smirk.

"You're so adorable, Haz," he says as he gets up off of the bed and digs around in his hoodie pocket for his phone, groaning for the third time when he sees whose calling.

He meets eyes with Harry as he accepts the call, green eyes wide and worried staring into his.

"Hey, yeah....mm, no...I actually wanted to talk to you about that....I didn't finish....I said-....no.....don't bring him into this!" Louis suddenly shouts, standing up and looking away from Harry.

"I swear to god, Simon, this had to stop...Okay fine we'll be by later...I don't care I'm not coming in now...yeah well suck my toe!" Louis swears before hanging up with a smug look.

"Louis!" Harry gasps.

"He deserves it, trust me. C'mon, let's go and get something to eat and we'll have a chat later about, uh, about us, yeah?" Louis asks, holding his hand out to pull Harry up, deciding not to let go as he leads the way to the living area where they find Zayn slumped in the corner of a sofa fast asleep and the two Doms engaged in what looks like a serious conversation.