Chapter 10

"Well I guess none of us saw that coming, huh?" Niall says quietly.

Louis shakes his head, pulling Harry up into his arms and sitting down in the little sofa they had, the Sub subconsciously curling up to him and resting his head on Louis' shoulder.

The Dom looks down to the boy in his lap. Louis' always known Harry was beautiful, everyone did, but right now Louis was actually feeling a little emotional at how gorgeous he was.

His nose was slightly scrunched up, the way it did when he was trying to hide something or when he was stressed, and all Louis wanted to do was boop him. (Even if it broke his hard strict Dom exterior)

And that was probably the most special thing about Harry. Louis really didn't care what other people thought about him or what he did so long as Harry was happy. Because Harry deserved more than anything to be happy.

"Lou?" someone says from afar.

Harry whines a little, a small frown on his face as he nuzzles closer to Louis. 

The older boy holds Harry tighter and presses a small kiss to his hair, shushing him gently.

"Louis!" Niall whispers harshly.

Louis looks up to Niall slowly. "Yes?"

The blonde Dom rolls his eyes. "I just called your name like five times but you just kept staring at Harry with a stupid smile on your face. Can you listen now?"

Louis frowns. "I wasn't staring at him with a "stupid smile", okay? What's up?"

"We're trying to talk about Harry. What should we do?" Liam asks tiredly.

"Um, I can talk to him, I don't think he's gonna be asleep for long. You should go and see Zayn if you want, I know you want to," Louis says softly.

"It's fine, I'm Harry's Dom too-"

"But Harry doesn't need you like Zayn needs you right now. Seriously, go. Me and Niall have got this, promise," Louis pushes, stroking Harry's hair when he grumbles again.

Liam bites his lip and looks at the closed door, eyes showing his stress. "Um, okay. But call me if you need anything, okay?"

"Sure. Go make sure Zayn's okay," Niall says, closing the door behind Liam when he all but runs out of the door. "So when are you going to tell him?"

Louis frowns. "Hm?"

"Harry. We all know you like him, Lou. And Haz clearly likes you too. It's not healthy to keep him in the dark about it," Niall says honestly as he walks over to the boys on the couch.

"He's still learning, Ni. It's not fair to push all of that suddenly on to him. And he's not even 18 yet, he's probably not ready to settle down. And-"

"Can you stop making up excuses? You sound like fucking management, just because Harry's young doesn't mean he's not capable of everything else. Stop trying to run away from your feelings, Lou," Niall says softly.

"I'm not! I just don't think it's an appropriate time to tell Harry how I feel, okay? He's stressed out enough at the moment, as we clearly just found out. I don't want to add to that," Louis defends, adjusting Harry on his lap slightly with a frown.

"How is that going to stress him out more? You don't think that him thinking he's not good enough for you because he doesn't think you like him is stressing him out? It's okay to like him, Lou. There's nothing wrong with it."

Louis looks down at the boy on his lap again. He hadn't even realised he was doing it, but Niall was right. He was running away from his feelings.

It's just, Harry is so perfect, and he deserves the best. Always. What if Harry is better of with someone else?