Chapter 8

"So, like, a necklace?" Liam suggested.

"No, that's too subtle. And he already wears that cross necklace all the time, its just gonna blend in with that. It needs to be more collar-like," Louis sighs, burying his face in his hands.

The three Dom's were sitting backstage, waiting for the concert to start, whilst Harry and Zayn were on the opposite side of the stage. Harry had so far kept a good record, and the Dom's were trying to figure out a good day collar for him that would serve its purpose without being a clear sign he was a Sub.

"So, like, a choker necklace then?" Niall suggests.

"Ni, what Dom do you know that wears a fucking choker necklace?" Liam asks tiredly.

Tomorrow marked a week since Harry had been told he'd get a collar if he was good, and all week the three Dom's had been at a loss of what to give him, this exact conversation having gone around what felt like a billion times already.

"Okay, chill the fuck out, Liam. It was just a fucking suggestion, Jesus," Niall bites back, rolling his eyes and turning slightly away from Liam and towards the stage instead.

"I'm just saying, it has to respect the fact that Harry is a Dom to the eye of the public, and this collar can't give that away. Don't get arsey with me," Liam argues, also turning away from him.

"Alright, would you two cut it out? This is supposed to be about Harry, not you two. Can we focus on the actual subject of Harry's collar? We have to give it to him tomorrow and so far we haven't got shit to give," Louis stresses.

The three sit in silence for a bit, nobody having any new suggestions.

"Maybe we could make him somehow fuck up so we have another week to sort it out?" Niall jokes, laughing when Louis glares at him, "I'm joking! Chill out!"

"It's not fucking funny. Harry's been really well behaved this week, you can tell how hard he's working for this. We can't screw that up for him cause we're all useless," Louis sighs.

"Boys! Three minutes!" the tour manager speaks through their in ears, making the boys take their mics and make their way under the stage.

"Have you tried asking Zayn?" Niall asks Liam.

"Good point, we can ask him later, if we can get him away from Harry for two seconds," Liam says with a soft laugh.

"Honestly, those two have been attached by the fucking hip all week. I have to actually ask to have a conversation with Harry now," Louis complains.

Niall and Liam share a look of amusement. "Just because you've been obsessed with Harry for three years and aren't used to having to share him, Lou."

Louis flips him off and climbs into his little hole, crouching down to fit in and looking to Harry whose in the cube next to him. "You all sorted out, Haz?"

Harry nods with a wide smile. "Yeah, I'm really excited! Have you seen how big the audience is?"

Louis smiles fondly at him, only Harry would get more excited at how big the audience was.

"Yeah, it's huge! You're gonna smash it, Hazza. Enjoy it," Louis says softly, pushing his other ear piece in and facing the front, hearing the crowd cheer louder at the countdown before their platforms will shoot up one by one to start the concert.

This was gonna be epic, and Louis couldn't wait. But he really needed to sort out the collar for Harry, it had to be special and mean something for him.

-

Harry came running off the stage with one final wave to the audience. The concert had been so good, but now the adrenaline was quickly wearing off and he was knackered.