Chapter 7

"Harry I'm not saying this to be annoying, buddy. Your health is at risk if you don't start following some of the things I've been telling you to do for years."

Harry was having his monthly appointment with their tour doctor. Every month he would get weighed and measured and have a million tests and answer a million questions until Harry had the biggest headache, and every month the doctor would say his tests were all good, but he needed to start allowing his natural sub tendencies to shine through.

"But I told the boys! You said telling someone would make it better, and I did! It feels like whatever I do you're going to tell me it's not good enough!" Harry whines, avoiding eye contact with the doctor who just so happened to be a Dom too, like everyone fucking else on tour.

It had been a week since Harry had told the boys about being a sub, and so far everything hadn't been as bad as he'd initially thought it would be.

He hadn't been punished yet since that first time, which was good for Harry, but he felt like it was all building up to something, and he didn't know what.

There was also the Louis problem. As if he hadn't already had the biggest crush on the Dom, now with Louis actually acting dominant towards him, Harry felt like he was going to burst at any second.

And being able to distract himself with it by pulling guys at the club like he normally did was no longer an option, because he'd either have to bring them back to the bus, where everyone could hear, or bring them back to the hotel, where he was sharing a room with either Louis or Niall, and they'd be able to see and hear.

"Look, kiddo, I don't know what else you want me to say. If you don't start doing these things I'm telling you, I'll have to let the boys know. They are your Dom's now, so they have control over knowing what goes on in these sessions we have," the doctor says.

"Then can I know what happens in there's?" Harry challenges defiantly, making the doctor sigh and squeeze the bridge of his nose.

"That's not how it works, Harry, and you know it. Let's just take a second to calm down and look through this leaflet for a bit," he says through gritted teeth.

Harry looks at the leaflet he's pushed across the table.

How to help a neglected Sub.

1. Help the Sub by giving them clear rules. This will give the sub structure to their day and make them feel less clueless and lost.

2. Let the Sub kneel for you for at least ten minutes a day. This well help ground them as well as know their place in society.

Fucking know their place! What kinds of bullshit is this?!

3. Give the Sub a collar, even if it's only a subtle day collar. This will help remind the Sub constantly of their classification and that they do not hold the power Dom's hold.

Harry has fucking power! Being a Sub doesn't fucking define that!

"This is all fucking bullshit!" Harry shouts, flinging the leaflet of the table. "Fuck off, I don't need your fucking help. I'm my own person, I don't need Doms telling me what I can or can't fucking do. This i-is, it's just such fucking bullshit!"

Harry storms out of the room, ignoring the calls of Louis and Niall and walking straight out of the building, only realising he has tears of anger streaming down his face when a pap points it out.

He never should have gone to that fucking club! Then the boys wouldn't have found out he was a Sub and be wouldn't be in this fucking half in half out situation, where he was finally allowing himself to be a Sub but still having to lie!