Chapter 6

Harry was panicking.

They were sitting in the waiting chairs outside the office, all members of their management inside the room, all there to talk about Harry.

That was a lot of attention on Harry.

"Okay boys, you can go through now," the receptionist says with a smile.

"Thank you," Louis smiles, standing up with the rest of the boys.

Harry debates it for all of two seconds before sliding his hand into Louis' silently, instantly feeling more relaxed.

The Dom looks at him with a smile and softly squeezes his hand. "You'll be fine, I'll be by your side the whole time," he says softly.

Harry smiles tightly and walks slightly behind Louis, gripping his hand tightly and keeping his head down to avoid eye contact with everyone.

The room was a large conference room, with a long rectangular table the middle and chair surrounding it, five empty ones at the end of the room.

The boys smile at everyone as they walk in, shaking hands with a few people before taking their seats.

"Okay," Trevor, their head manager from modest starts, "as we're all aware, Mr Styles is a Submissive and under the pretence to the rest of the public as a Dom. John is under the knowledge that you boys are aware of this and Liam, Niall and Louis found it appropriate to label themselves as Mr Styles' Dom's, despite the fact that not only has Mr Styles signed a contract stating he is not allowed any form of Dom's, but also he shouldn't have told you he was even a sub. Is this true?"

The boys look towards each other. "Yes, Trevor, John is correct. However-" Liam starts.

"Right. So Mr Styles has broken his contract in at least two places?"

"Yes, but-" Liam tries again.

"And John has informed Mr Styles of what this means for his future?"

"He did, and we think-"

"So I think we are all in agreement then. This will be Mr Styles' last chance, anymore slip ups and his contract will be terminated. Now, if you four don't mind we'd like to speak to Mr Styles alone," Trevor says officially.

Harry feels like he wants the ground to just open and swallow him up whole. Trevor kept talking about him like he wasn't even there, and everyone was looking at him in disgust. He gripped Louis' hand tighter under the table and let his curls fall over his eyes.

"Actually, we do mind," Liam says forcefully, standing up and resting his hands on the table, "You've been abusing your position of power of Harry, and it's time it stops," he says, emphasising Harry's name which he was very grateful for.

"Mr Payne-"

"I wasn't actually finished. We know you've forged Harry's passport, birth certificate and provisional drivers license, meaning he has no official documentation or identification for himself. This is highly illegal, so if I were you I'd listen to what we have to say before we go the police," Liam says, keeping firm eye contact with Trevor.

If Trevor's worried he doesn't show it, but some of the other people around the room look tense.

"Go on," Trevor says carelessly.

Liam takes a deep breath. "Harry will be allowed myself, Niall and Louis as his official Dom's. He will be given his real forms of identification back, and he will be allowed to register as a Sub. When Harry wants to, he will be allowed to tell the world he is a Sub. Both Harry and Zayn will from now on be treated fairly and given the same opportunities as you have given Niall, Louis and myself. You will not be allowed to pull Harry in for a solo meeting, and you will run by everything with us regarding his work."