Chapter 11

"This, Mr Styles, is Eleanor Calder, 21, Submissive, born and raised in Yorkshire."

"She's really pretty," Harry whispers as a picture is pushed towards him across the table.

The girl, woman, is perfect, in Harry's opinion. She has long, curly hair, similar to his but way better styled. Her nose is small, unlike his own, and her whole demeanor is small, as a Sub should be, suggesting to Harry that she's fairly short.

"Yes, she is, isn't she? The perfect description of a perfect Sub, don't you think?"

Harry nods, unable to take his eyes off of her.

"Now, it's clearly apparent that you've decided it unnecessary to follow your contract recently, and what's done unfortunately cannot be undone, however this behaviour of yours need to stop."

Swallowing the lump in his throat, Harry slides his shaking hands quickly underneath his thighs in a weak attempt to hide his fear. He is the only sub in the room, 10 doms facing him from the table.

He shouldn't be here, he snuck of this morning without telling Louis, his phone having woken him up with a ring only for Harry to be told to make his way down to the offices for a meeting. He'd been told strictly not to tell anyone.

But what was he supposed to do? If he told his Dom's that he was going for a meeting, management would be pissed. If he didn't tell them, they'd be pissed.

And honestly, Harry was so terrified of management that he'd take a spanking any day from his band mates. He just really didn't want to disappoint Louis.

He was praying he'd make it back to the bus before any of them woke up.

"I, um, I don't understand what this has to do with the girl," Harry says tentatively, eyes back to his lap.

"Well, we were thinking. Louis' getting on a bit now, isn't he? 22? It would look wrong if he didn't start settling down with a perfect little Sub soon, don't you think?"

Harry's eyes shot up to Simon's, who was sitting at the middle of the group. 

He should've know, should've known this meeting was bad news. Simon never came to meetings anymore, they were lucky if they got him on a Skype call.

"No..." he whispered fearfully, heart beat rising rapidly. "No, please, Simon you promised! Y-you can't do this, not to Lou! Please, I'll do anything! Don't bring him into this!"

Simon smirked at him, making Harry gulp in fear. "Amusing, you seem to believe that you are entitled to speak to a group of Dom's like that. It would have been almost acceptable I suppose, if you were still telling everyone you were a Dom, but no. Slutty Harry Styles had to go blabbing to his little band mates and now he's gone and got himself not one, not two, but three fucking Dom's!" 

Harry flinches as Simon's smirk disappeared throughout his speech before he stood up and slammed his hands down on the table.

"How dare you talk to us like that! You have no right speaking to Dominants in that way! No wonder you need three Dom's, one could never handle you, could they? Not only is the little shit slutty, he's fucking disobedient too! You will never tell another Dominant in this room no again. Do you understand?!" Simon shouted, making Harry cower and nod his head rapidly.

"I said, do you understand!" Simon roared, tears now falling down Harry's face.

"Yes, sir. I understand," Harry says quickly, the feeling of fear rising even as Simon sits down.

"From now on, you will continue as you did before. You are a Dom, and as such you will act. You do not answer to the boys as your Dom's, you will do as your contract states, you will continue going out to clubs at night and hooking up with the paid for actress waiting for you at said club. You are a man whore, and as such you will act. You have three strikes, Styles. Three strikes, and Eleanor will be Louis' official Sub before you know it. Any objections?" Simon asks coldly.