Chapter 4

Harry froze and stayed tense in Zayn's arms.

"Harry I know you're in there, darling. Can you come out for me please?" Louis calls again.

Harry still doesn't move, making Zayn rolls his eyes and unwrap his arms.

"Go on, Haz. Everything will be fine, just go and talk the them. I'll come with you if you want?" Zayn whispers even though he knows Louis can still here.

"Yes please," Harry whispers back before opening the curtain and jumping out the bunk bed, Zayn right behind him.

"We need to have a chat with you, nothing bad, just to explain how things are going to work around here now. Zayn, Li says you can join as well if you want," Louis says, turning around and leading the two subs back into the lounge room.

"Hey pup, wanna come for a cuddle?" Liam says softly when the three boys enter the room, Zayn immediately walking over to his Dom and cuddling up on his lap.

Harry looks at the two longingly, wishing not for the first time that he had a relationship as special as that. Preferably with Louis.

"Alright, where do you want to sit Haz? You can sit next to me on the sofa, you can sit with Ni on his or you can kneel on the floor. What is it?" Louis says.

Harry loves it when Louis makes things simple for him, gives him a few options to pick from rather than just asking the question.

"Um, can I sit next to you, please?" Harry says quietly.

Louis smiles and nods, walking over to the sofa and sitting down, patting the space next to him for Harry to sit on.

Harry sits down so closely to Louis he may as well be in his lap, but manages to control himself and sits quietly, waiting to see what happens.

"Okay, so. As for right now, we aren't sure what is going to happen to your file, or your passport or birth certificate, but we're going to have a meeting as soon as possible to sort it all out. In the mean time, as you are still a sub and underage, you will need a Dom. This doesn't need to be a romantic relationship, obviously, as most Subs who are your age have their parents or siblings as their Dom's, however in your situation it will need to be someone on tour. It's up to you who you pick, but as your legal guardian I have final say. Any questions so far?" Louis says, almost like he's reading from a text book.

Harry feels slightly overwhelmed with all the information but nods anyways.

"Good boy. Okay, your Dom, or Dom's if you chose multiple, will give you a list of rules which you will then have to follow, failure to do so will obviously result in a punishment. It will be up to you and your Dom to decide if you want to wear a collar, and if you decide not to publicly announce you are a Dom, we can sort you out with a day collar. Or well, your Dom can. Clear?" Louis continues.

"Yes sir," Harry replies.

"Alright Haz, as Louis is your legal guardian, and that will stay that way, if you don't feel safe or comfortable with your Dom, you can always go to him and will have the authority to remove you from the situation. If you chose to pick Louis as your Dom, we can pick you a new legal guardian, but you know you can always talk to one of us, so we don't think that will be necessary," Liam explains, rubbing Zayn's hair softly.

"O-Okay, um, what about when I turn 18?" Harry asks timidly.

The boys all look shiftily between each other before Niall rolls his eyes and starts talking. "We've decided you'll have a legal guardian until you're 21 rather than 18."

"What?!" Harry shouts, standing up from the sofa. "That's not fair, I don't need one anyways at the moment, why would I need one for another three and a bit years? That so ridiculous!"