033

!! fair warning !!
there's some out of
context banana fish
spoilers so if you plan
to watch or haven't
finished episode 03 i
advise you to read
without thinking.

! second fair warning !
if you don't like oikawa
please just don't read
this chapter lmao.

friday

ngl oikawa's house smelled real good. like bread.

you didn't know what you were expecting though, it seemed like he smelled nice anyway.

also he was taller than you thought even though you knew he played volleyball.

he was pretty, too. pretty and loud.

it seemed like every opportunity he got he'd pull up a camera and go "✌️😋 🤳 smile y/n-chan!!" 

but now he was cooking in an apron that said 'kiss the cook' on it and it smelled better than his house's smell.

oikawa kept telling you to grab things but you didn't know where anything was so you had to ask over and over again.

"can you grab another egg for me? i miscounted." oikawa pointed to the fridge behind him with his thumb and continued cooking like a pro.

you did as he said and gave it to him without saying anything.

he was like "thanks ✌️☺️🤳." i'm jk he's in front of an open flame stove top so his phone is nowhere near.

also it was like 9 pm and oikawa told you his sister was probably going to come out of her room soon because she's trying to get her kid to sleep.

you wanted to meet smol takeru but it would have to wait till morning.

anyways let's pretend oikawa is done cooking and his sister got takeru to sleep already so everyone is eating.

also author-chan doesn't know tooru's sisters name cuz it's not on the internet so don't mind that she doesn't have a name lol

"y'know eating after 8 pm is a bad thing because the food is going to sit in your stomach while you're sleeping." oikawa pointed out as he munched on wtv he made.

his hot af sister nodded as she chewed. she didn't say anything tho and neither did you 😭😭

"nee-san, can we borrow your laptop? i picked out a bunch of romance anime to watch with y/n-chan and i left my laptop in the club room at school."

oikawa's hot af sister was quick to agree. "yeah but open up a separate browser for whatever you'll do."

when both oikawa and your phone went off you instinctively checked the notif only to see seijoh's beloved ace had opened the group chat.

before you could enter the chat like you typically would oikawa reached across the table and took your p r e c i o u s phone away.

"we can talk to them when we see them later!" he said as he pocketed your most prized possession.

btw you hadn't talked since you got to oikawa's house because you new if you talked then you'd wake up and be in your bed instead of oikawa's house.

that fear went away though because oikawa's food brought you back to earth and you were super good at eating it.

anyway let's pretend — once again — that you and oikawa are already finished with dinner and are now going to binge watch banana fish on his bed.

oikawa has never seen it but he heard it was a good romance just like given ! he was excited to try it out !
[ that happened to author-chan bye ]