035

wednesday

"can everyone gather 'round please?" it wasn't normal for kiyoko to ask for everyone's attention. But This Was Important.

everyone happily came over to her tho because who wouldn't come when kiyoko called for them.

yachi stood next to her smiling, while you stood next to yachi, smiling.

nishinoya was the first to say anything. and when i say say anything i mean scream anything. "HEY— WAIT— WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!1?1?1!1?1" he said lol.

of course you just shrugged. u actually got there like an hour and a half ago but everyone was super invested in their practice that they didn't notice. so you were talking to two of the most gorgeous females you had ever seen.

"three beauties standing with each other 😭😭." tanaka was crying.

you had recognized hinata immediately but him and kageyama were both freaking out with each other behind everyone else.

mostly, you were interested in talking to tsukishima because he seemed like a prick.

you introduced yourself, "hi. i'm l/n y/n, like you already know." you said while smiling of course.

ukai was like "Uhm. Get out."

you just waved him off as takeda instructed everyone to go back to practice.

everyone was distracted 🙄🙄🙄 and it's all you're fault. okay not everyone, noya and hinata were very focused on their practice but mostly everyone was trying to pay attention to every move you'd make.

currently as they practice you showed kiyoko and yachi what hunter x hunter was and explained the plot and each character arch and eVERYTHING.

kiyoko was sold and would later start hxh at home :)

soon, after a while of talking with the managers and really flirting with them tsukishima made his way to you.

"hello, bean pole." was the first thing you said to tsukishima. he was not fazed however, because being called bean pole was basically a daily occurrence for him.

"uhm.., hi?" he said, tilting his head to the side as if he was asking a question. "i didn't think you'd actually come." he said truthfully.

"why wouldn't i?" you asked, "next time i take a trip here, i'll have to meet ushijima and the rest of shiratorizawa."

without much thought tsukishima said "come here again, too." when he realized he said that he took it back, but you already decided you would.

yamaguchi decided to follow tsukishima and walked up to both of you. he was like, "hi y/n. how do you like miyagi?"

you smiled at him and nodded, "it's really nice. tokyo's pretty loud compared."

"with you here, it'll just get louder." tsukishima said with an eye roll as he took a sip of water from his yellow bottle.

your idle chat went on for only a bit before ukai started yelling at the two first years before you to stop slacking and to get back to practice.

yamaguchi left you with a wave but tsukishima didn't say anything he just walked away. truthfully you felt that tsukishima would be more interesting in person but he was just the same as in the chatroom.

the next to approach you was daichi after almost an hour more of practice. he was taking a break from receiving drills when he came over and decided to introduce himself.

daichi explained what everyone was doing next for practice after another break and he told you about everyone on the volleyball team.

"firstly, i'm the captain and an opposite hitter." he told you, but you already knew that from previous introductions.

he told you about suga and asahi and how ennoshita was going to be the next captain. he was very proud of his team you could tell.

with a big ol' smile you pointed out his obvious pride to which he sort of blushed at. he stepped closer to you put a hand on your shoulder. "are you going back to tokyo tomorrow?"

"yes, but i'll make sure to some back. miyagi isn't that far anyway." you replied. "when i come back could i stay with you and your family?"

yes, it was incredibly rude to just impose on daichi like this. but you figured if you were to stay with another captain it would be ushijima or terushima. both of them were scary in their own ways. plus, terushima hadn't introduced you to johzenji yet.

anyways there hasn't been emojis in a minute.

"i think that would be nice. you're always welcome in my home, l/n-san." he closed his eyes as he smiled genuinely ☺️☺️.

"you can drop the honorific, i'll call you daichi* in exchange." after calling oikawa tooru for an entire week, you decided you decided you could probably try to call more people by their first names.

moving on, the story between you and your beloved volleyball enthused internet friends will continue back within the texting format.

* SORRY FOR GETTING HIS NAME WRONG LMAO SOMEONE EAT ME ALIVE