054.5

HALLOWEEN SPECIALLL

if u don't celebrate feel free
to skip or not, whatever
you're comfortable with !!
this isn't affecting the
actual plot for those of you
who are skipping, it's just an
extra i guess el oh el

friday

bokuto came to school in a blow up owl costume. he was so cute.

you were with him during his off periods, ditching your history and chemistry classes even if kuroo would be disappointed.

he unzipped the stomach, turned off his fan, and stuck his head out, smiling right at you as you got comfortable in the volleyball club room.

"are you sure about this?" he was whispering, even though no one was around, and smiling like he was doing something wrong.

"yeah, my friend will let me borrow their notes." you nodded, pursing your lips and holding your knees.

he got his upper half out of the costume and sat next to you while kicking off the rest. he folded it up nicely.

you didn't wear a costume. but that's only because the author didn't want to come up with one.

a lot of people liked bokuto's costume though. usually he was well liked anyway, and he'd talk to several people in the halls when you'd walk together.

since you two had gotten quite close, he sometimes came to your classroom during breaks and just sat with you.

your classmates sometimes asked him what he was doing there, but he had become a stable in the classroom.

akaashi came over once or twice, just to ask to walk you home. he was mostly focused on his own academic related things so he made time for you when he didn't have practices.

komi was also comfortable to you, and he'd always sit next to you during student council meetings and smile at you when he passed your classroom.

konoha was hot asf 😏😏😏. he made YOU look bad lmao. also he loved watching kurtis conner. at lunch a few times he actually RAN to your classroom and watched new videos with you.

your school life became something you actually relished in, rather than something you felt you absolutely had to enjoy.

because of your relaxed mindset, you felt comfortable ditching your classes and hanging out with someone who would worry for your attendance.

speaking of, bokuto busied himself with gaining all of your attention.

"trick or treat?" he said, holding out his hands.

but you were taken aback because you didn't have any candy.

"i don't have anything.." you said, expecting bokuto to get sad but he actually just smirked.

"then..., a trick?"

you furrowed your eyebrows, muttering a "what?" under your breath.

"a trick." bokuto said as he reached over and put his hand on the back of your head, pulling you into a kiss.

your breath hitched, even if it was perfect timing for something like this.

why does the author keep writing kiss scenes omg this is getting out of hand. but she's an absolute hoe for cute kiss scenes so whateves.

anyways, bokuto was good at kissing. it wasn't like sloppy or anything. you were sitting on the floor though so you were uncomfortable position wise.

he pulled away from you with a smile and said, "actually that was more like a treat"

your face felt hot, the back of your neck too. bokuto was so bold all of the sudden. he leaned over and kissed you again, this time on your cheek. then again, on your mouth.

the sounds of footsteps outside made him pull far away from you. as if he was going to be caught doing something so bad.

but the person walking wasn't even going into the vb club room.

bokuto was holding his breath and let out a large exhale. "geez! my heart skipped a beat." he said while holding his chest. "that was the real trick." he laughed with his eyes wide open.

you laughed in your mouth so now there was a bubble of air in there and you made a minecraft horse like sound.

this made bokuto laugh for real and crawl back over to you. he checked his phone for the time and you had almost an hour left of this class period.

"what should we do?" he asked you.

"wanna watch tiktoks?"

and so that's what you did on the day at school you were celebrating halloween and ditching two classes.