045

!! this chapter is all
miya atsumu, so
if you don't like him
you can skip it. !!

monday
around 12:00

so many people at such a large place.
coming here wasn't a good idea when you can't find stupid atsumu.

so much for planning exactly what would happen word for word.

you were this 👌 close to leaving and telling atsumu to meet you some place with way less people.

even though it's been like 15 minutes, waiting a little bit more till you found him was what you decided to do.

if you were lucky he'd probably spot you first and you could go somewhere else instead of getting smoothies.

who decided on going to the mall anyway? malls are always full of people AND they smell bad. maybe you should just leave like you thought earlier.

kitas place was so quiet and clean, retreating there was the best idea.

"boo."

"HEY—GET AWAY, WHAT THE FUCKS YOUR PROBLEM?!" screaming from such a large scare, the people around you went quiet as you shoved this piss head away from you.

omg hey atsumu didn't see you there lolz

"geez y/n, calm down. it's just me." he held his hands in front of himself defensively like he did nothing wrong.

you cursed at him several times under your breath as he gave you a hug. btw he smelled sm better than the air of the mall.

"nice to meetcha, y/n." he told you in a whisper, prolly tryna be romantic or smth.

you just rolled your eyes because after all, it was his fault you were wandering this foreign mall you've never been in for fifteen minutes waiting and looking for him and now you're in a bad mood because of it.

"when did you get here?" you asked him while being angry. him hugging you and not letting you go was probably what caused you to warm up to him quickly since so much physical contact right as you meet someone was reserved for people close to you.

he let you go after a few long seconds. "around 30 minutes ago, but i finally found ya just now!"

his love language was definitely physical touch with how touchie-feelie he seemed. maybe that's why he proposed the idea of kissing.

"let's go get smoothies," he insisted, "and hold hands the whole way there."

you couldn't really say anything because he dragged you away by your hand he probably wouldn't have listened anyway.

it was quick service from the smoothie bar, and you were soon sipping your favorite kind of fruit/veggie smoothie while atsumu had a banana strawberry kind. he still held your hand and you were starting to get sweaty. but wtf were you supposed to do?!

with a furrow in your brow as you kept being grumpy, you continued drinking the overpriced drink.

suddenly atsumu turned around so you looked behind your shoulder, too. "what..?" you asked, trying to find what he was looking at.

"there's this action figure i couldn't get my hands on last month on sale in that place over there." he said quickly. "i sniffed it out- but why's it on sale right now when it's only been a month since it's release?"

you began walking over to the small corner shop as atsumu let go of your hand - finally - to count how much money he had.

you wiped your sweaty hand on your shorts but when you were finished your hand felt high key empty.
that rhymes nicely. high key empty.
i'm a poet and i didn't even know it 🙀🙀🙀‼️‼️

anyway the action figure atsumu wanted was a figure of some hottie named sunakawa makoto from ore monogatari (my love story). since it was on sale he got it with the hugest smile on his face.

"i already have one of takeo and rinko, this was the last one i needed." he explained even though action figures of these characters or sunakawa makoto don't actually exist and it's just for the ff.

you drank all of your smoothie and now held onto an empty cup.

"by the way," he continued. "didja wanna kiss now, or before ya go back to kita's place for dinner?"

you lowered your head, suddenly embarrassed more than frowny like before. "whenever-"

"we could even do both." you could practically see his smirk even though you weren't looking at him.

you replied easily, as if this wasn't a really awkward topic. "maybe..? but not in front of so many people."

"of course not. that'd be weird." he scoffed at your obvious statement and grabbed your empty cup. he sped away to a near by trash can and came back just as fast, he also threw away his empty smoothie cup.

"let's go to that super expensive yogurt shop." atsumu pointed to a nice store at the total opposite side of the mall you were on. how can you even see that far, you ask. magic idk.

"too far, let's go to that candle store instead." you disagreed but he happily lead you by the hand to an ugly, and surprisingly big, candle, incense, and other smell related things store.

atsumu picked up the opportunity provided by this oddly huge store to find a place where no one would go so he could sneak in a smooch.

this place was as huge as two toys r us or bath and body works, so it wasn't that hard to get "lost" or something.

you stopped to feel a small throw blanket, "hey atsumu, this is the kind of blanket kenma likes, what if i bought it for him?"

atsumu put down his bag on the shelf next to the blanket to feel it with his now free hand. "i feel like if you're gonna get him a knitted blanket, you should just make it yourself."

you looked at him examining the blanket. "would you prefer if i made it myself."

he smiled at you, "i'd treasure anything you made for me~"

obviously he wasn't lying but you still felt like he was just saying that to be nice to you.

you were further into one half of the store which was the size of two costco's and now you couldn't tell which area you came from.

now you were looking at kitchen utensils, you had to push away a curtain of thick beads to get into this room which had really good lighting. you could film a whole kurtis conner video in here.

atsumu picked up a spoon and breathed on it, you thought that was gross and unsanitary. then he placed it on his nose and it stuck there.

"didja know that i can do this and samu can't?!" he smiled under the handle of the spoon, you almost laughed at him because he looked like such a huge idiot.

but you were distracted quickly, "what happened to your action figure?" you asked, noticing he couldn't have picked up that spoon while he held the bag that he didn't have.

he looked in his empty hand then back at you, "probably next to that blanket. i'll go get it, you stay here."

he left, with the spoon on his face, before you could say anything. so you tried sticking a spoon on your nose while you waited for him.

it didn't work 😐.

moving on, he came back really fast even though this place was so big. "got it." he smiled happily, his spoon was gone. "thanks for telling me. i would've cried if i lost it."

you pushed back a snort-laugh and took his bag from him, "i'll carry it for you from now on."

he didn't let go of the bag so you both were holding it, facing each other. this was the perfect opportunity for atsumu to kiss you.

so he did, and he thought your lips were super cold, probably cause of the smoothie. this was your first kiss so, maybe smoothies weren't a good idea.

you tore yourself away from him and let him hold the bag, covering your face in the process out of embarrassment.

"don't surprise me like that." you told him, but he only laughed at you.