♡|3|♡

"You really did that?!" Areum exclaimed as I explained them about my conversation with Taehyung last night. They were shocked when I bobbed my head as ‘yes’

"Yes!" I sighed and they both chuckled. They both teased me by making weird sounds, which was annoying. I frowned.

"But... still, he didn't accept you? so, that means... you failed to complete this dare." Isabella said and cackled up. I glared at her.

"No! I'll complete this dare. JUST WAIT AND WATCH!" I said and went to the canteen. I took my tray and walked to Taehyung, who was eating with Jimin. I went and sat there.

"Hi!" I exclaimed with a smile. Taehyung looked at me and smiled. On the other hand, Jimin was shocked. I faked a smile at him.

"oh! why the badass girl is here, tho?!" Jimin asked and raised his eyebrows.

"I am Taehyung's soon-to-be girlfriend!" I said and both the boys choked their food. I chuckled.

"Tae? Is it true?" Jimin asked Taehyung with a devilish smirk plastered on his face. I looked at Taehyung and he was blushing?! By seeing him blushing something happened inside my stomach.

"I don't know! " Taehyung replied and looked down. "what?? But, I love you..." I said once again and he facepalmed himself, which made me chuckle. "Aww! You're blushing. " Jimin said and smacked his arms.

"I am going," Taehyung said and walked away. Jimin laughed his ass out by seeing his best friend blushing and behaving like that.

"you love him? " Jimin asked, controlling his laughter. I nodded. "Are you sure? I hope it's not any kind of prank! " He said in a serious tone, more like a warning. I nodded with a smile.

But, it's actually a dare.

"I can help you with that," he said and I gave him a questioning look. He smirked.

Taehyung's POV:-

Ommo! Does she love me? I don't know how to react to this?! She is indeed beautiful and BOLD, cute enough to win anyone's heart. I also like her. But, how can I confess it to her?!

With all these thoughts running in my mind, I sat in my place waiting for Jimin.

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal Jimin smiling with Y/n?! Why tho?

"It was nice to spend time with Y/n. She is really funny, dude! " Jimin said as he sat on his place beside me.

I was about to say something but someone interrupted me. "JIMIN!!! " Y/n yelled as she ran towards Jimin. "YES! " He replied.

"I want to hang out with you after school! " Y/n squealed and Jimin nodded with a smile. "Let's hang out then! " Jimin said.

I was all shocked by her behaviour because she likes me, not Jimin. But, she was asking him out. Wtf?!

"I want Taehyung to come but, I know he will not agree with me... " Y/n sighed. I shook my head.

"No! No! I'll join you guys! " I said and I see Jimin and Y/n smirking. They both nodded and told me where and when to hang out.

I'll confess to her today!

________________________________________

Ommo! Part 3 is also over!-

Thank you so much, loves! ~