♡|4|♡

I walked to the park where Jimin had told me to. Well, we planned to make Taehyung jealous. Lol!

I waited for him and he came. He flashed his beautiful boxy smile as soon as he saw me. I smiled back at him. He came towards me and gave me a confused look.

"What happened? " I asked and he looked here and there before replying. "Where is Jimin? He told me he is already here. " He said confusedly and I chuckled.

"It was our plan to make you jealous, so that, we can spend some time alone," I said and he smiled shyly. Well, he looks so cute when he smiles.

"Let's go! " I said and we both went to the swings. He helped me while swinging by pushing the swing.

"Y/n! " He said in his deep voice, to which I replied with a 'Hmm... " I hummed.

"Um... Never mind, it's nothing! " He said and I frowned, as I expected something else.

We both didn't talk that much. We finally went to an ice cream parlour before heading home.

"Tae, do you love me? " I asked while we were walking to my house. He was walking me to my house.

"I- umm... Yes! " He finally said, which made my eyes enlarged. I hugged him with a big and wide smile on my face. I was happy because finally, I won the dare but I have to continue it till our graduation.

After hesitating for some time, he finally wrapped his hands around my waist and hugged me back. I smiled at my victory and while hugging him, I looked at Isabella and Areum, who were following us to know about that stupid dare. They both got shocked and showed me thumbs up, which made me smirk.

"Thanks for walking me home! " I said Taehyung after arriving at my house. Taehyung smiled at me.

I tiptoed and grabbed his collar. I leaned in, making him nervous. I pecked Taehyung's lips, leaving him in a shock.

"Bye! " He said as I waved my hands and went inside my house. He walked with his tomato-red face.

'I did this, you bishes! ' I texted Areum and Isabella in our group.

I smirked and slept but something kept me up all night. It was that PECK? I was feeling something because of that. But, why?!

Arghh!!! More 6 months to go till our graduation and then, I'll be out of this shit. I'll leave that nerd and enjoy my life. I don't like boys and him. Nerd!

___________________________________

Part 4 is also out. Do you like it?!

Please vote for it and feel free to drop anything in the comment section.

Thank you! ~