♡|6|♡

"Let's go! " Taehyung said as I was eating my breakfast, he came to walk with me as today is our answer sheet distribution. I nodded and drank a glass of water before heading towards school.

"Don't be nervous! " Taehyung reassured me many times while walking, I nodded.

As we reached the school, I saw Areum and Isabella there. I walked to them with Taehyung. They were looking so careless about their marks.

"How was your result? " I asked and they rolled their eyes. "Average! " Areum sighed. "But, it's better this time. " Isabella smiled.

"Okay, gotta go. Bye! " I said and headed towards our professor to get our results. Taehyung bowed to our teacher and I did the same. She smiled at us.

"This time also... You're the best! " Teacher exclaimed as she handed the results to Taehyung. He looked at it and smiled brightly, he turned towards me and flashed his boxy smile and I smiled slightly.

"And... Choi Y/n!! " She said and sighed, which made me wonder 'is my paper bad? ' I got nervous and waited for her to continue.

"I can't believe it, " She said as she examined my result. "You have done better this time... " She said and smiled at me while handing me the paper.

I took the paper and walked out to Taehyung, who was waiting outside for me.

"How's your result? " He asked and I looked at him with a shocked face. "I know, you have done better. But, can I know how much? " He asked once again.

"I-it's 91%! " I stuttered and smiled like an idiot. My parents would be proud of me.

He pulled out his hand to congratulate me, but instead of doing a handshake, I hugged him tightly. He hesitated but hugged me back as I tightened my arms around his neck.

"It's all because of you... Thank you so much! " I said while hugging him. He patted my back. "It's not me. You have done it by yourself! " He said.

We walked to Areum and Isabella later that day in the evening to go to the park. Isabella clung with his boyfriend, Jihun and, Areum was getting annoyed by Jimin's flirty pick-up lines but also getting flattered at the same time. And, I and Tae were sitting there normally.

We ate our dinner together that day happily. We all were sitting peacefully in the park. It was around 9 pm. The atmosphere was cold and relaxing. We all were having our own time but my time was destroyed by my phone call.

"Yes, appa! Annyeonghaseyo! " I said and smiled as I picked up my appa's phone.

"Aaish! Annyeong! How are you? " He asked through the phone.

"I am fine! How about you? " I said and asked about their health. But, one question was running through my mind and that was 'Why did appa call me today? Where is Eomma?! ' as eomma always calls me.

"I am also fine! What about your results? " He asked and I looked at Taehyung.

"I got 91%," I said and can hear him gasping. I chuckled.

"Really? " He asked. "Yes, appa! It's all because of Taehyung. He helped me. " I said and he chuckled.

"Who is Taehyung? Your boyfriend? " He asked. "Y-yeah! " I replied shortly.
"My child has grown up a lot now! " He said and I giggled like a child.

They all looked at me shocked because of my childish behavior, I guess. Well, I was always a child in front of my parents and always will be.

"Y/n-ah! I have something to say to you! " And this was something, that sent chills down my spines and my smile faded away because of his serious tone.

"What happened, appa? " I asked nervously. They all looked at me with a concerned expressions. I smiled weakly to reassure them.

"Your eomma's health is not good recently. " He said and I felt like tearing up. Tears welled up but I didn't cry because I am strong.

"Ohk! I'll come. Please take care of her till then! " I said and he hummed in response before hanging up.

I looked down, feeling bad because of my eomma's health. "What happened? " A soft voice asked and I looked up to see Taehyung with a concerned face.

"My eomma's health is not good. I'll be going tomorrow! " I said and he patted my head. "Can I come with you, please?! " He pleaded with puppy eyes, so I nodded as a 'YES! '

"Don't worry! She will be fine. " Others consoled me and talked stupid things to make me laugh, which worked out. I forgot about my problems and walked home with them, being tension-free.

We got separated and everyone walked with their partners. Isabella with Jihun, Areum with Jimin, and I with Taehyung.

"Thanks for today and... Everything! " I said and bowed to Taehyung. He chuckled and bowed.

He stood there and waited for me to walk inside so that he can go. I turned and took a few steps towards my house but, I stopped and turned towards Taehyung. He gave me a questioning look. I went towards him with a smile and tiptoed to kiss his cheeks. His cheeks flushed and he smiled shyly. I giggled at his cuteness.

"Be ready for tomorrow. We will be going to Busan. " I said and he nodded. I walked to my room and closed the door.

My heart was beating because of that kiss. I smiled like an idiot. I got fresh and popped on my bed. I got a text from Taehyung which said:- 'I'll come to take you. Be ready by 10 am, we will go by my car! ' I read it and smiled like an idiot, that my cheeks started hurting.

I was feeling so soft but, also feeling bad for playing with him.

'He is so nice. But, all I was doing was to win the dare. But, I don't care. I've to win the dare! I don't care about him. ' I said to myself.

He's a NERD after all!

I hugged my pillow and cuddled with my blanket and slept soundly.

_____________________________________

Part 6 is over as well! ~

Do you felt soft while reading this part?!

Do you like this part? If yes, then please vote it. If don't then feel free to drop a comment.

Thank you! ~