♡|11|♡

We came home last night and slept. While coming home from the amusement park, we didn't talk that much because I am so shy!

I woke up early as we have to leave for Seoul. Taehyung was also ready, waiting for me in the car. I walked there.

"We'll miss you both! " Eomma said while pinching our cheeks, I smiled at her in response.

"Come to visit us again, ara?! " Appa said and we both nodded.

Jungkook was also there, he came and hugged me. "I'll miss you pabo! " He said and I flicked his forehead and spoke, "I'll miss you too, paboyah! "

We both giggled. Jungkook went to Taehyung for a proper goodbye.
"Don't be jealous, Taehyung shhi! We should be friends! " He said and Taehyung smiled at him. They both hugged and we left.

The car ride was silent, rather than fun. It was full of awkward silence and shyness. No one spoke.

He dropped me at my home and helped me with my bags. I hugged him before he left. He smiled at me and left.

I love him!

I slept, smiling like an idiot.

____

I was walking towards our class when I felt someone wrapping their hands around my neck. It was Isabella as always.

"I missed you! " She exclaimed and flashed a smile at me.

I smiled back, "I missed you too, Isuu! "

We both walked  to our class and I was greeted by Taehyung's boxy smile, he flashed his smile from his place but looked away immediately. His cheeks were red. I giggled at him.

I sat beside Areum and she hugged me. I hugged her back. She was behaving weirdly, she was blushing all day. I was confused by her reactions because she never does that.

"Hey, what happened? " I asked her as we sat down in the canteen to eat our lunch.

She smiled shyly at me, "I'm in love! "

"With whom? " I asked happily. She blushed.

"Jimin! " She exclaimed.

"WHAT? WHEN DID IT HAPPEN? " I yelled out of happiness.

"Shh!!! Don't scream. He doesn't know about it yet. I am so shy! " She said and looked down.

"I can help you with that! " I said and she gave me a questioning look, which I replied with a smirk.

"TAEHYUNG! Can we join you? " I walked to Tae, who was eating his lunch with Jimin and asked.

"Yes, sure! " He said and I sat beside Tae, while Areum sat beside Jimin.

"You're looking beautiful as always! " Jimin said to Areum and winked, she blushed at his words and shyly replied, "Thanks and you are also looking handsome! "
Jimin held her hands and said, "Thank you~"

"Ehem, guys we are also here and it's school. " I said, they both looked at me and smiled shyly.

"Well, you both are looking so cute~," I said with a teasing tone. They both blushed even more. Tae and I just giggled at their Cuteness.

"Okay, Tae let's leave them alone and go for a walk! " I said as there is much for the recess to get over.

"Hmm... Let's go! " He said and walked out with me.

Well, I brought Tae with me but now, I'm feeling shy. I don't know how to confront him. I was shy after that amusement park incident.

"Are you okay? " He asked, bringing me out of my imaJINary World.

"Y-yeah! I'm okay! " I said and once again there was silence.

I want to break the silence so I spoke up, "Tae, I want to study with you once again, is it okay? " I asked, he nodded his head in response.

"Let's study in your house then! " I said and he smiled at me before nodding his head.

We both walked to class after that, I went to Areum, who was smiling like an idiot. I tapped her shoulders before sitting.

"What happened? " I asked her but she just blushed

After blushing for hours, she replied, "he confessed to me! " I looked at her with my broadened eyes.

"WHAT? how? " I asked and she explained, "he said that he loves me and wanted to say it for very long and I also confessed and we will go on a date today! " I was shocked but happy for her.

The class ended and I went home. I got ready as I've to go to Tae's house to study for our final exams.

"Welcome home! " He said while opening the door for me with a wide boxy smile on his face. I smiled back at him and entered the house.

"Woah! It's so big. You live all alone here? " I asked and he nodded with a smile.

"What about your parents? " I asked and sat beside him on the sofa.

"They are always out because of their business work. " He said.

"We should live together then! " I said to tease him and his cheeks flushed. I giggled and pinched his cheeks.

"What business, BTW? " I asked.

"Have you heard of the KTH company? " He said and my eyes grew wider.

"Wow! Don't tell me that, that company is yours! " I said and smacked his shoulders. He nodded.

"Wow, man! You'll be the future CEO, right? " I asked and he nodded once again.

We studied together and he helped me as always. He would never make fun of me and I've also improved a lot. Tae was always shy beside me.

Many months passed and we both were on good terms. Areum and Jimin have also started dating. They've invited us to their party. They are celebrating their 2 months of togetherness.

I was excited about the party.

Something still bothered me and that was the Dare...?

________________________________

Part 11 is over~
This story is going so fast!

Do you know, what will happen at the party? Something good or something bad?

Are you enjoying the story? Or is there something that you don't like? Feel free to say so.

If you like this part, then vote for it, please! And feel free to comment!