♡|25|♡

I sighed as all my works were done. I smiled and stood up to go to Tae's cabin.

"May I come in? " I asked as I opened the glass door. He looked at me, leaving all his works behind, and nodded.

"Are you done? " I asked with a smile and expected a small smile from him, but he just shook his head with a blank expression.

I sighed, "let's eat na... " I said as I was craving for my foods.

"You can eat alone. I'm not hungry! " He said blankly, I frowned at his words.

"Why are you being like this? Why?? Stop being cold! " I yelled at him out of frustration.

I was tired and I want to spend my time with him, but he being cold again, as always. It's been 2 weeks and he is behaving like I'm nothing to him.

"I'm not cold. " He replied shortly in his deep voice, which sounded rude to my ears.

"Just stop being like this... Aren't you being too rude? I'm your PA! " I said softly as I was tired enough to yell.

"That's what I'm saying, you're just my PA, nothing more! " He replied simply, which broke my heart.

I was about to speak again but my words were interrupted by someone knocking on the door. We both looked at the door and it was Tae's appa.

"Good morning, sir! " I bowed to him, he greeted me with a sweet smile. He knows me as Tae's school friend and treats me like his daughter.

"Appa, what brings you here? " Taehyung asked as he stood up from his place.

"Can't I come to my own office? " He asked and smiled at Tae.

"Obviously! " Tae replied.

"BTW, I'm here to introduce you to someone, who will help us in the profit of our company, he is a skilled employee! " His appa said and signaled a person, who was standing outside.

He walked inside and my face glistened up, "Yeonjun? " I muttered.

"Oh, you know him? " His appa asked, I nodded my head as a yes.

"Okay so, I'm talking about him. He is really very skilled, we should keep him! " His appa said, but he made a disgusted face.

"Okay fine! " He said.

"Hmm... BTW Y/n, have you eaten your lunch? " His appa asked me, I shook my head as no.

"I came here to call Taehyung so that we can eat together but he denied by saying he isn't hungry! " I said and made a sad face.

"Aw! No worries, you know Yeonjun, right? " He asked and I nodded my head in happiness, "Just go with him and also show him our office building! " He said.

I nodded and left with Yeonjun.

Taehyung's Appa's POV :

"Appaaa... Why did you let her go with him? " He frowned at me.

"Why? What's the problem with that? " I asked as I made a confused face.

"We can't trust him, what if he does something to Y/n? " He asked being terrified.

"Y/n knows him and he is not that type. Besides, he is a new employee, he needs someone to guide him and we got Y/n here to guide him.

"Aaish! Bye... " He said and was about to leave but I stopped him, "Where? "

"To eat. " He replied in a rush as he arranged his files and documents.

"But, you aren't hungry, right? " I asked.