♡|18|♡

I was sitting with other students while Taehyung was giving his speech on the stage for being 1st. I was really happy for him, I was smiling more than him.

After giving his speech, he approached me with a wide smile on his face. I hugged him immediately which made him chuckle.

"Congratulations nerdy! ~" I said while hugging him.

"Thank you~," He said and we both parted away to click our pictures with our friends.

'We will leave our school now! ' I thought and looked at my school for one last time. I smiled as I admired my school.

"Bye~" We all screamed at our school and laughed at our Stupidness.

By we, I meant Me, Tae, Areum, Jimin, Isabella, and Jihun.

We all Walked to the ice cream parlour. We were eating our ice cream when Taehyung came and stood beside me.

"Y/n! " He called me, I looked up at him, who was already blushing. I giggled as his cheeks turned red.

"Can I ask you something? " He asked.

"Go on! " I replied while eating my ice cream.

"Would you like to go... On.. A... D-date with... Me?! " He asked stuttering, which made me look at him in shock.

'How can he ask about this? '

"What?! Seriously?!! " I asked angrily.

"What happened? " He asked innocently.

"How can you ask me out?! I'm your girlfriend, so obviously yes!! You should say 'let's go on a date! ' and why are you stuttering while asking out your girlfriend? " I scolded him lightly, he looked at me and smiled like an idiot, not caring about my scoldings.

_________

"And... You're DONE! " Isabella yelled out in excitement while doing my makeup.

I was actually going on a date with Taehyung today, as we've planned in the morning.

Areum and Isabella were helping me with my makeup. I haven't told them about my feelings for Taehyung. They still think it's a dare.

"Thanks, isu~," I said while checking out myself in the mirror.

"Needn't! " She exclaimed while doing her makeup.

"Guys... " I mustered up my courage to tell them about my feelings. "I've something important to tell you... " I said in a serious tone, which made them look at me.

"Do you remember the dare to date Taehyung till our graduation?! "

_

Taehyung's POV:-

"Do you remember the dare to date Taehyung till our graduation?! " I heard this when  I walked to her house to pick her up.

All this was just a DARE?!

She was just playing with me?!

I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry but I held my tears back and eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Yeah, yeah! I remember. So, how's it going?! " Areum asked her, she looked down before replying.

"Good! " Y/n exclaimed and smiled at them. They all laughed.

"And, he didn't even get to know about this? " Isabella asked.

"No! " Y/n said.

'How can she do this to me?? Am I really this bad? '

'She was playing with me but I thought she loved me... '

I couldn't hold back myself anymore so, I decided to walk away from there.

'I HATE YOU, Y/N! '

_________________________________

Part 18 is out~
Oh, ouh oh oh! ~

What do you think will happen next?! Will Taehyung stay by her side? Will this small misunderstanding lead them to break up?

Anw, vote for it if you like it ♡ , and drop a comment if you want.

BTW, I want to thanks jooniverse_dimple for the cute and adorable cover. Thanks for the cute gift!

 Thanks for the cute gift!

Thank y'all~