♡|33|♡

After ignoring him on that day, I didn't went to office as well. I took my leave for a week and now a week is completed.

I've thought about Taehyung a lot and decided to forgive him for this time.

I got ready for my office while thinking about him. I sighed before walking driving my car.

I was feeling nervous as I would see him after a week.

I walked to my office as i reached there. I walked inside but all the lights were off.

Is there a holiday today? Nah! They would have told me if there is one.

I walked to my office room thinking that no one had arrived.

As I opened the door of my room, I saw a bouquet of flowers and some chocolates on my table. I smiled as I knew it was done by Taehyung.

I hold the flower close to my face while smiling and inhaled it's beautiful scent.

I felt someone behind me, so I turned around to see Taehyung there standing with his hands at his back.

"H-Hi! Good m-morning. " He said while stuttering almost every word which made me chuckle at his nervousness.

"Good morning! " I said cheerfully. He looked at me and smiled before kneeling down, which made my eyes grew wide.

As he kneeled down, all the light which were off get turned on. The room got filled with brightness, erasing the dark.

"W-what are y-you doing? " I even stuttered looking at him.

"I'm sorry for what I did. " he said and with that he pulled put his hands which were at the back. He was holding another bouquet in his hand.

He handed that to me and apologized. I just looked at him in shock as he just knelt down because of this.

"It's okay but you don't have to do this! " I said and smiled slightly at him to reassure him that he's forgiven.

But, still he knelt down to the ground and smiled at me. "Tae, stand up. I already accepted your apology! You don't need to continue this! " I said.

"Nah, I want you to accept me as well. " He said and pouted while crossing his arms on his chest, still kneeling down.

"HAHA! What do you mean? " I asked as he was acting like a kid.

"I love you! " he said and held my hands in his while looking at me with a cute smile on his face.

"uh? " Is the only word that came out of my mouth. I was unable to utter anything.

"I know I have been a jerk to you these days but that doesn't mean I don't respect you. I was just carried away by our past. I really regret for not listening to your words before and leaving like this. I was really broken at that time. Not gonna lie, this is not the time for me to be the CEO of this company but I still wanted to take that position just to make you my PA, so that I can watch you everyday. And, this glass walls are nothing but just a medium for me to watch you. I know I have dared you to make me fall for you but I was already in love with you at that time. I know I was the one who dared you but now look at me... " he said and chuckled, I even chuckled at him.

" I'm sorry for what I did, I really am. I want to start with you again. Will you accept me? " he said with a lot of hopes in his eyes.

"Taehyung, I loved you from the start that's why I forgave you this easily. You don't need to ask me if I'll accept you or not?! Because... It will always be a 'Yes'." I said.