Operation Peter

3rd Person POV

"Ok so the kid comes every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. First we need to get to know how he really is around the building. Tony isn't going to be here this week and has been sulking because he won't see Peter" Natasha said while slapping Clint in the arm for trying to take her cookie.

"Do we take turns on who spy's on him?" Steve asked as he played with Bucky's hair.

"Steve, Bucky, and I will spy on the kid on Monday. Clint, Scott, and Sam will spy on the kid on Tuesday. Vision, Wanda, Bruce will spy on the kid on Friday." Natasha said while everyone nodded in agreement.

Thor and Loki were currently in Asgard. T'Challa was currently in Wakanda and Stephan was currently busy somewhere. While Rhodey was on a mission.

          ———Time Skip to Monday———

Peter was currently talking Happy's ear off about how mean his teacher Mr. Hellkins was. Peter thought Happy was getting tired of him, so he stopped talking. "Wait so, the teacher picks on you?"Happy asked.

Happy didn't want to admit it, but the kid grew on him. He remembered everything Peter has told him throughout the car rides. 

Peter was shocked that Happy actually had listened to him. " Well sort of, but I know it must be stressful being a teacher. Let's just forget it." Peter said feeling bad about not considering the teachers feelings. He then continued to ramble about Star Wars.

As Peter entered through the front Lobby he was greeted by Ms. Daphne. "Hello Peter it is so nice to see you again sweetheart" Ms. Daphne said as she hugged Peter with a counter in between them.

Peter hadn't gotten his badge yet but everyone by now knew Peter. He had been working at the Avengers Tower for about a month and had stolen everyone's heart.

As Peter walked through the Scanner he felt as if someone was watching him. He looked around but found no one. His Spidey Sense told him someone was watching him but it wasn't a threat.

Peter sighed and walked to the elevator and greeted everyone he saw with a warm smile.

Natasha was watching the teen carefully. She was surprised when she saw him almost close and in Person. Peter had a baby face. That was for sure.

Bucky and Steve were currently asking Friday what floor he had gone up to. "Peter is Currently on floor 55. He is helping out the Low Level interns."

Bucky and Steve went to floor 55 while Natasha decided to do some more research. The kid looked familiar to someone she knew.

As Bucky and Steve were secretly watching Peter they noticed how clumsy he was. He wasn't clumsy in the labs, but he was clumsy alone. They saw him trip on his own foot and bump into every person.

That is what they thought. But Peter knew that they were spying on him. He just did know why. Peter started growing worried. Did they know who he was? We're they trying to kidnap him to experiment on him? All those thoughts remained in his head until he bumped into a wall.

He had been so caught up in his thoughts he must have not sensed the wall. "Ow ow ow ow, stupid wall. Oh, I'm sorry wall it's not your fault I should have been more careful" Peter says while apologizing to the wall.

"Do you think the kid hit his head too hard? He's apologizing to a wall." Bucky whispers to Steve while growing concerned for the kid. "Maybe we should y'know talk to him." Steve said while making his way towards Peter only to be stopped by a redhead. "When did you get here?" Steve asked a little scared by her skills.

"We can't just mess up the plan. We will meet the kid when Tony wants to introduce us." Natasha said while looking over the kid who just entered the lab.

As the days went by Peter had the Avengers wrapped around his fingers, and they haven't even met him yet. Peter had no intention in doing so but it just happened.

When it was Tuesday in the afternoon a very excited Clint, Sam, and Scott had followed Peter through the vents. They found out Peter was really into Star Wars and loved Legos. They found out he was kind, intelligent, and that he had a great sense of humor.

When it was Friday in the afternoon Wanda, Vision, and Bruce finally got the opportunity to spy on the kid. Bruce was very subtle. He would be in a lab where Peter was and would watch him quietly. What surprised the scientists was that Peter was extremely more intelligent than he had thought.

Wanda kept on going into his mind and laughing on what was currently going on in his head. Peter was thinking about old vines he found hilarious. Peter however sensed her in his mind which gave him a headache. When Wanda found out she was giving him a headache she grew suspicious and guilty. No one ever knows or feels he when she's in someone mind.

Vision was being well Vision. He had looked through everything about Peter Benjamin Parker. He found nothing bad about the teen, so he decided to spy on Peter even more closer. He analyzed his face and just like Natasha had also noticed that Peter looked familiar.

When it was the end of the week everyone was sharing everything they found out about Peter. From how clumsy he was to how smart he is. Everyone loved talking about Peter and couldn't wait to meet him.

A/N: heheheheh