16 - Rude Handsome Passenger

It's been an hour since my plane landed. I sit beside my luggage in the airport with my earpiece plugged to my phone. It's really cold in here, I can't help but wonder how cold outside will be.

My phone beeps indicating that I have a message. I unlock it and tap on the message icon.

Daniel: Do you know what your hostel looks like?"

Sophia: Nope, I don't know yet.

It takes a while before he replies.

Daniel: You this girl Ehn. You're not serious. But you're with your apartment slip, your roommate's name and phone number.

Ugh! Brothers and always trying to tell you how to do your things.

Sophia: 'Yes, I saw all that. I think the trip would be a bit from the airport.

Daniel: Sophia, call your roommate or text! For God's sake.

Ah jeez!

After 10minutes, I text him.

Sophia: My roommate's name is Jordyn Parker. That name sounds like she would appear slim.

Daniel: 'There you go again. My friend, get a cab and go to your hostel. Don't reply this text.

I read his last text and frowns. He should sometimes understand me.

I tuck my phone in my pocket and roll my box outside. I wave at a Taxi who has nobody inside. He drives towards me. He doesn't seem really old, in his mid 40s.

"Hi, ma'am. Where are you off to?" he asks.

"Vancouver, yes. The 5th street in Vancouver." I reply, tapping my hands on my laps.

"Thats $4 ma'am."he looks at me this time as if to say 'Are you in or out?'

"Sure. I need help with my luggage." I announce and he's kind enough to come down and help me with it.

I glance around and is immediately smitten by a guy approaching. His height is incredible, adding to his chocolate skin. Deep protruding eyes that has me rooted to a spot as my throat goes dry.

Damn! I land and the first thing that greets me is fine dudes!

He walks towards the taxi. I look away and hold the shocked gaze of the taxi man. They speak to each other with gesticulations. One that I don't understand.

Before I can figure out what's happening, the chocolate guy is inside my taxi.

"What's happening here?" I shout.

"Oh ma'am. Let's get your luggage into the car trunk." the taxi man says instead.

"You haven't answered my question." I point out.

"He just needs help. He's going to the same place as you."

I bit my lower lip and clamp my mouth shut as I get into the taxi.

Woah! Someone smells fucking rich!

I can't identify the brand of his perfume but it must be from a luxury brand.

Well, I smell Dior. We're even.

I didn't tell you guys that I begged my brother for extra money to buy the perfume. My savings wasn't enough for the perfume.

I glance at him and okay, this dude isn't even smiling. He doesn't even say hello.

Wait. Do I smell bad?

But it's Dior.

Oh! I look like a child.

My body thoughts are back again. I decide to use my phone and stop thinking about this weird dude beside me.