20 - Pronounce Nigeria!

I stand at the corridor, checking the few messages from the department snapchat group. This people here are in another level. Snapchat of all apps, they decided to use it as the social media platform for our department.
I have seen up to 20 streaks before I could read a message. Someone sent a snap of her with her biology textbook.

Mrs.Ladipoe, my Yoruba teacher would have said, 'Eh come here, do you think you know what you're doing? Koshi jare!'
I chuckle as I remember that woman's favourite statement. I keep on walking, having it in mind to go to the open field to sit down and see the beauty of this university.

'There you are!' I whirl around, startled at the unfamiliar soft voice.

I come face to face with a rather compelling beauty and my jaw drop for a second there. Her brown hair drapes over her shoulder almost touching her waist. White skin that I believe has never seen the sun.
She's plump and has a chunk of fat in all the right places giving her the perfect figure eight. A twinge of jealousy hits me but I'm quick to shove it down before it ruins my day.
Glancing away from her smiley face; Red lips spread into a smile and close set eyes shining with interest. I have to remind myself that I'm not into girls.

'I saw you leave the class." she says, drawing my attention back to her. "Why didn't you go to the library as instructed?' she asks, brushing her hair away from her face and tucking strands behind her ear.

Okay, stranger I do not know. I plaster a smile on my face and hold her gaze, "An introduction will be nice."

'Oops, Well I'm Kylie-

My eyes brightened up at that. Such a fancy name.

"Related to the kardashians? Is that what you wanna ask? Of course not but I would like to be. I'm a hot girl like Kylie Jenner too." she says bobbing her head like a girly girl.

I didn't ask, but okay. I clamp my mouth shut and think of what to say.

"Well, Are you a freshman?" I was gonna go with "Why are we talking?" but alright.

She frowns. "Do I look like one? With my acrylic nails, nice hair, my leather pants from Oh Polly,  my ice on my neck, hello? Excuse me."

Ice on my neck, ice on my wrist, many days I never sleep, Bella shmurdah's song has to be the best thing in this moment.

Yeah I expected that reply from her.

I eye her from head to toe once more and cringe at how much of a girly girl she is. I can't put up with this.

"Not to be offended but I think freshmen do the dressing thing to the extreme. While I don't know why you stopped me,  I didn't go the library because I won't read and it wasn't my moment for that."

"Okay." she says, staring at my eyes like there's more she wants to say but needs me to set the table and make her comfortable.

"What do you want?"

She blinks more than once. Obviously taken aback by that question.

"What-"

"You walk up to a complete stranger just to talk about your nails and how you're hot like Jenner?" I arch a brow and fold my arms. "Surely, you have some sense."

"Uhm." she searches for a word. After a while, she laughs. "You're so bold."

"And you're so daring. Now if you'll excuse me-"

"Can we sit over there?" she points to the field out in the open.

"Why?"

"Well because-" she hesitates. "I won't take much of your time. I just need someone to rant to."