22 - Sex & Skin

I get to my hostel room while dragging my feet with my slumped shoulders.
I could really use some rest or maybe even a whole week of rest.

"Fuck me," someone moans and I freeze. My ears perk up and my eyes glue to the door before me.
There's music playing but underneath that, I'm able to pick out moans coming from my room-

Jordyn!

I turn the knob, expecting to find it locked but I'm hella surprised when the door creaks open. I peek.
All I can see is white ass thrusting and jumping over my friend-

Oh my God!

He is really into the moment!

I watch the way his ass tightens as he thrusts and how her hands scratch and claws at his wide back.
Slim waist but damn! Wide shoulders.

I open the door to go in but still jordyn nor the guy moved an inch. They can't hear me. I see that my speaker is the one playing 'Sex sounds'.
I'm sure Lil tjay won't be happy seeing them do this. This guy here is more or less a dead goat. I feel he has gotten to orgasm or even came just that he wants to impress jordyn that he can perform.

Stage performance.

But hey, what do I know about sex?

See person wey i wan buy chicken for.
She's having sex. I don't know how to feel again. I had a bad day at school, coming home to just relax only for me see my roommate having sex. I think jordyn should be more than 18 year old. She doesn't look young.

Well, they are still fucking.

He is still humping and thrusting. 'Right there, yeah, thereeeeeee, yeah, right there.' Jordyn moans, holding the hair of the guy. I can't call him her boyfriend yet.

Wait, what if the guy is her boyfriend? His dick just slipped out of jordyn's vagina. He hurriedly puts it in.

Oh God! I think am no longer sad. I'm watching a sex comedy movie.
This one will definitely not have a part 2. I jam the door for them to quickly stop but nope they are still on it. I go for my speaker and drastically reduce the volume.

Jordyn jerks.

Finally, the moment of saturation.

'Shit! For how long have you been in the room?' she asks. I walk towards my wardrobe to hang my backpack, ignoring her.

'Can't you hear me?' She raise her voice this time.

'What kind of girl you with in your room, babe?' The humping and thrusting guy asks, forcing his boxers around his waist.

'Maybe you shouldn't talk, just don't say anything.' I turn to jordyn.

'Fine, you were having a good time but not with my speakers. I have watching you guys fuck for over 10 to 15 minutes. Did you both just begin or what? What if I wasn't the one at the door? I jammed that door, not one of you even moved. Next time don't use my property to do your sex charade, please.'
I walk into the toilet to pee.

Jordyn's POV:
After Sophia left for school, I made breakfast and rushed to a phone store to get my new iPhone. Mac isn't my boyfriend. He is my friend with benefits for now.

Since my last boyfriend cheated on me, I'm not ready to go into any relationship, so I just satisfy my sexual urge whenever there is a need.

Mac and I have been hooking up for a month now and it looks like he wants something serious of which I can't give him. I was bored when i came back to the hostel. Mac and I have days we meet and today wasn't part of the days. I texted him to ask if he was busy and if he would want to see me. He agreed and he came over.