19 - Guilt

ALVES POV:

I turn to look at Sophia, squinting my eyes at the oddly familiar talkative.

'Are you admiring that bitch?' Grey mocks beside me.

'I have seen her before.' I say, trying hard to remember. 'Oh yeah,' it finally clicks. 'At the hostel. The hostel were Barbie stays.'

I turn to hold Grey's gaze and can't help but notice the irritated look on his face. 'Man, what's wrong with you?'

'You still see Barbie? That bitch that fucks around. Are you getting laid already by her? You wanna try that with this muthafucker too?' Grey hits the table hard and I frown.

Since I got to be friends with this famous dude I've noticed that no one has ever talked to him the way Sophia did. While his close friends has the right to scold him, fans and and strangers can't talk to him like that.
He's probably this mad because it happened in front of me. He is embarrassed. He lowers his head on the desk.

'Man sit up," I roll my eyes at his behavior. "Miss.Woods will soon be here." he grumbles and murmurs some words under his breath which I don't get.

In no little time, Miss. Woods sashay into the class room. A pale white young woman who's probably a five feet seven, yet wears heels with over three inches. I've never seen her on flats.
With a portable ass that keeps student distracted and a short blonde hair that she flicks every now and then, it would be hard for a lazy student to ever pass her class. Besides that, she has this habit of looking deep into a students eye when teaching. It grips freshmen with fear and still makes the non-freshers shiver.

"Everyone will go to the library after this class. You need to get my assignments properly done.' She announce in her usual bossy voice. The class turns quiet as she walks to the whiteboard with her marker in hand. She scribes down the course code and her name right under.

"Such a lovely writing, Miss. Woods. It's like it gets better and better with time." a guy in front praised. "How are you doing, Miss Woods?" there's no missing the cockiness in his voice.

My best guess? He's being dared by some blockheads to do this.

"Very good, young man." Miss. Woods reply with a straight face. "Now let's hope your score this time is prettier than your face." the corner of her mouth lifts up in a smirk.

The class goes 'ouuu' and some laughs. I literally had to laugh because the guy was embarrassed.

I glance at Grey to see he's still looking moody. He doesn't want to even talk to me or look at me. I bring out my old biology excercise note to jot whatever Miss.Woods says.
She begins to teach; gesticulating, drawing diagrams on the whiteboard. It's already been an hour since the class began and I'm not enjoying it anymore.

A yawn rips out of me before I even know it. I could use a nap.

'Thank God!' Grey sighs as Miss.Woods ends her class.

'Library Everyone!' she announces and everyone heads for the door leading to the library which is at the back of the class. I sight the pretty slim girl who angrily spoke to Grey rushing from her seat and heading to the front door.

'Young lady, I said to the library." Miss.Woods reminds her, maybe she wasn't paying attention.

I can't hear what she replies but she grips her textbook and shuts up with a smile on her face.

Miss.Woods examines her from her head to toe and throws her head to the door for her to leave.

I blink at that. I think Miss.Woods is in a good mood, letting a freshman do what she wants after giving out instructions.