Luka

(Y/N), Juleka, and Rose spent most of the next Saturday getting ready for the concert. (Y/N) met up with Rose and they headed to Juleka's houseboat. When they told (Y/N) about where Juleka lived during lunch the day before, they almost didn't believe them. I mean, how many people live on houseboats. 

Juleka practically begged to do (Y/N)'s makeup for the concert, which is what lead them here, in Juleka's room with her face and hands a little too close to (Y/N) for it to be considered platonic. 

"(Y/N) the eyeliner looks so good! Juleka, you outdid yourself," Rose squealed excitedly, slightly bouncing in her seat "You both are gonna be the best looking people there"

Juleka's face flushed slightly at the compliment along with (Y/N) "Rose, People aren't going to see much of me because of where I am on stage but I agree, (Y/N) looks good" Juleka replied as she pulled herself away from (Y/N) and grabbing the mirror off of her slightly messy desk. 

(Y/N) nodded along to the conversation as they looked in the mirror, the eyeliner was perfect, the makeup was balanced and complimented (Y/N) perfectly, the sheer skill that it took to make this look more than made up for an hour of awkward closeness. "Juleka, thank you so much! This really is perfect! You are so talented!"

Juleka's face deepened in shade again at the praise, she tried to hide behind her hair as she squeaked out a small thank you. 

Rose cleared her throat, "Alright, so you know about Juleka's older brother, right?"

(Y/N) nodded, "Yeah you guys talked about him, why?"

"He's in the band. We told him to keep an eye out for you," Juleka started, finding with the bracelets on her arms as she spoke, "He can't play that long for the next week or so. He hurt his wrist kind of badly in an Akuma attack and he has to heal. So we told him you were coming in hopes he would open up a bit. He loves playing the guitar, it's how he expressed everything and he's been really depressed lately, something to do with the girl he liked-" Juleka continued, but was interrupted by a loud thud upstairs followed by a muffled shout from someone upstairs.

"I'm home," The voice shouted "and I brought food"

"That would be him now," Rose smiled "Want to come up and meet him?"

Juleka looked at (Y/N) with a sympathetic glance, she understood (Y/N)'s social anxiety much better than Rose did, but also knew there was absolutely no refusing Rose. 

(Y/N) looked at the door and sighed, scrambling to put together as much courage as they could "Sure, let's go"

Rose cheered while Juleka opened the door to her room and started up the staircase "I have friends over, we're coming up" she announced the whoever was in the kitchen. 

Luka nodded "Okay," he replied briefly as he continued to put groceries away, paying no mind to what's going on behind him "is it Rose and Alix?" he asked 

"Rose and (Y/N)," Luka whirled around to face Juleka wide-eyed, clearly surprised it was someone new, "They just moved here last week," Juleka explained. 

Luka nodded "I'm proud of you. I know making friends isn't easy for you, I'll make sure I'm nice to them."

Juleka smiled, flashing a quick thumbs up before turning to help Rose onto the deck. 

"Hey, Rose!" Luka said with a grin, leaning over the island cabinet and fiddling with his bracelet "You ready for the gig tonight?"

Rose nodded "I'm so excited! We're debuting a new song tonight, right? And you're singing for the first time"

As Rose responded, (Y/N) finally came on deck, immediately noticing the guy behind the counter and their face burning up almost instantly. (Y/N) silently thanked whatever divine force had him engaged in conversation so he didn't see it. Unfortunately for (Y/N), Juleka definitely noticed.