They Boink in this one (female version)

(A/N: Feel free to comment as much as you want on this it'll make me less nervous about posting it and uh it's a long chapter so get ready. Also this is the first time I've really written smut so please be kind)

***

"Hey (Y/N) how was Luka's?" Owen asked as (Y/N) walked in the door "I swear you're there more than you're at home, I'm starting to think you like them more"

"Owen I like you and Milo plenty, but I like my boyfriend a whole heck of a lot. And, he knows how to do math unlike you two"

"Hey," Milo said, popping up from Owen's lap "gay people not being able to do math is a unfair stereotype"

"Milo, sweetie, we can't do math" Owen laughed

"Not the point!" Milo grinned, looking back at (Y/N) "we miss you, kid. And we'll miss you even more when we're out of town."

"You're going out of town? When?" (Y/N) asked, their mind immediately jumping back their conversation with Luka. Maybe Owen's use protection jokes whenever he left town would actually apply for once, a thought that forced (Y/N) to keep the blood from rushing to their face.

"We're leaving Thursday night and we'll be back Thursday night the next week."

"It's Wednesday, was this a last minute thing?" (Y/N) asked, a little surprised at how the stars were aligning for them and Luka to be alone together.

Owen nodded while Milo talked "Well we're getting married next month so we wanted to go on a little bachelor party trip and go to New York, hit up some gay bars, see some shows, that kind of thing. We'd invite you along but we figured you'd rather have Luka over since you're not old enough to drink yet."

(Y/N) just smiled "bring back some snacks for me, that's all I ask."

"I'll add it to the list," Owen smiled, "Now go call Luka and tell him he's staying here for a week."

"Are you actually okay with it?" (Y/N) asked, bouncing on their feet nervously.

"I'd be a hypocrite if I wasn't, just don't get pregnant I'm not ready to be a grandfather. And call me after and tell me how it went,"

(Y/N) squeaked a little, blushing from the immediate but accurate assumption that sex was something on the horizon for the couple. "Okay" they immediately ran up to their room and noticed the plan B on their bed. Owen was really accepting about stuff like this, which was great because they didn't have to hide anything, but somehow even more embarrassing. (Y/N) pulled out their phone and called Luka as soon as they calmed down.

***

Luka put his game down the second he heard his ring tone for (Y/N) "Hey doll what's up? Did you get home okay?"

"They think we're gonna have sex!" He heard (Y/N) shout, clearly in freak out mode. "They're leaving for a week and I have birth control in my hand and the knowledge that Owen isn't ready to be a grandfather. They want you over with me for the week so I'm not alone and they think we're gonna have sex!"

Luka smiled, he liked the thought of being alone with (Y/N) for a week, and they were talking about taking that step anyway. "Well, aren't we?" He couldn't help but laugh a little, he felt bad (Y/N) was freaking out so much but it was a little funny how magically this was working out.