Crush

Owen was the one driving today, as he'd given his driver the day off. (Y/N) was happily sitting in between Luka and Adrien, basking in both of their affection while Milo rambled about the agenda for the day.

Milo was writing down in his phone as he rattled off the list "We have cake tasting, flowers, venues, dress and outfit shopping for (Y/N) and I-"

"You're wearing a dress?" (Y/N) asked

"Of course I am, and I'm going to look great-"

"And I'm getting new clothes too?" (Y/N) said, they had so many outfits that it didn't make sense why they'd get new ones. (Y/N) tried to ignore Luka kissing just below their ear in favor of the conversation.

"Of course you are!" Owen grinned "Not only is it fun and it'll match the theme, you deserve something nice to wear." Owen looked at the boys through the mirror "that applies to you two as well, just pick it out and it's yours."

"It's that gonna be a little expensive?" Luka asked, he was antsy whenever (Y/N) so much as paid for the date. But they were gonna be going to designer stores, his brain couldn't comprehend how much money this was gonna be.

"Whats the point of having more money than you know what to do with if you don't spend it?" Owen assured Luka, he reminded him of Milo. It took Milo years to get accustomed to spending so much money. "Luka I promise I won't force you to get anything if you feel that strongly about it but don't hesitate if something catches your eye."

Luka nodded, looking helplessly at (Y/N). "I'm with Owen here, let us treat you." (Y/N) said, squeezing his hand.

Luka's gaze flicked to Adrien, who held his hands up "Don't look at me, I'm with them on this one. You'd look good all dressed up" Adrien smirked, a wink sending Luka into a panic.

Luka blushed a little, then shook his head trying to snap out of it. Why did Adrien of all people flustered him? Was this cheating? He felt himself die a little, resigning himself to spending the day trying to figure out why the hell his heart was beating out of his chest. Luka felt himself zoning out as he gripped (Y/N) a little tighter. He loved (Y/N) more than anything, if anything he loves them more than when they got together. So why did Adrien send him into such a panic.

Luka pulled out his phone. Yeah, Juleka was the one he needed to talk to about this. He needed to figure this out ASAP.

"something LGBT just happened to me-" Luka tried desperately not to show any physical signs of distress as he waited for Juleka's response

"Wdym?"

Luka scoffed, 'wydm' she says, what else could he mean? "Adrien winked at me and I have never been more stressed in my entire life. Is this cheating? Do I tell (Y/N)?" "When he winked at me I thought about last night and-"

"Woah woah woah, what happened last night?"

"(Y/N), Adrien, and I all fell asleep cuddled up to eachother and it was the best I've slept in a long time." Luka felt disgusting as he typed it out? He never so much as looked at other people while he was with (Y/N), so what was going on?

"It sounds like you might have a crush on him."

No. Absolutely not. There's no way he had a crush on Adrien, he was with (Y/N). "But I'm with (Y/Nl and I'm in love with them"

"You can have crushes while you're in a relationship. You can find people attractive, Rose and I talk about it all the time. But if it's serious you have to talk to (Y/N)."