𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter nineteen !
( takes place during 1x21 'Funk' )

*:・゚*:・゚

 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

These were the first words out of Luna's mouth as she entered the Mckinley High Auditorium. She had received a text from Amelia about ten minutes after the last bell had sounded, telling her to come to the auditorium.

From the lack of emojis after the message, Luna knew that it must be a serious situation, so she'd basically ran to the meeting place.

The thought to text Jesse had occurred to her, she wanted to ask if he knew what was going on, but decided against it just as she reached the doors to the auditorium.

The first person to look up at her was Quinn, swiftly followed by Santana, who's head whipped around at the sound of her voice, and lastly Lia. Everyone else in the New Directions was too focused on staring at the stage to pay attention to the newcomer.

Quinn didn't say anything to Luna, instead just nodding her head towards the auditorium stage, causing Luna to follow her gaze.

She was surprised to see it lit up in a bright blue light, and also featuring a semi-large group of vaguely familiar faces all dressed up in blue costumes. She was about to send a confused look to Lia and Quinn when a figure made their way through the group to come and stand at the front of the stage.

Luna let out an involuntary gasp as she realised who she was staring up at, and slowly all the pieces started to come together in her head.

There, standing amongst his old, well current she supposes, glee club members was Jesse St James.

He'd taken a few steps forward when he'd seen Luna finally arrive, and now he was perched at the edge of the stage with a mean look on his face.

Not a look that suited him, Luna thought.

Rachel, who looked aghast at the sight of her boyfriend fraternizing with Vocal Adrenaline, their rivals at Regionals, stepped forward, a deep frown on her face.

"Jesse?" Rachel's usually loud and brave voice was unusually quiet. "What are you doing up there with them?"